I May Have Just Messed Up My WhatsTheStatus Trons, Wat Do?

Tygerpride

Ok, so lemme explain: I was trying to add some music to a Bobby Fish CAW I downloaded from WhatsTheStatus on Community Creations, right? Now, this Bobby Fish had the unused Undisputed Era trons, which I wanted to keep on him because they looked good. I go into custom entrance, I change the music to Dance Away (i think that song *censored*in sucks, but i didn't wanna just use the UE theme because I wanted it to stay broken up in my Universe mode, so ReDRagon made more sense, anyway thanks Sound Editor!), and then I realized that the trons changed to AJ's trons, because the game thought it was set as such. I then backed out, while keeping the music changed, and went to the Play mode, put Bobby in a match, and sure enough, his trons are completely changed, and the UE ones seem to be gone. I even tried restarting the game, but nope, still gone. So I wanna ask a couple of questions

1. Is it impossible to change the music for Superstars with special trons, due to the creation suite messing up the trons?

2. Is there anyway to restore the trons without having to download another CAW that has 'em and copying it over?

Archived