Official Clash at the Castle Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.
2 minutes ago, EJ! said:

so do they do that triple threat with Kross to split the titles? or maybe with Seth so Cody wins a title off of him?

Just do the draft and force Roman to give up his least favorite one lol

Or give Roman a new Undisputed belt and re-introduce the Big Gold on Raw like they did in 2002 lmao

1 minute ago, AlterNation said:

Bloody amazing night. I loved every second of it. I really hope we get to do it again.

We had a singalong with Drew and Fury after the show which was pretty neat. American Pie and Don't Look Back In Anger, if you were wondering.

we saw. they were still on air

Very fun show! Watched after the fact so skipped a few things but saw everything I cared about.

Liv vs Baszler was exactly what it needed to be to get Liv back on track, Gunther vs Sheamus was awesome.

Drew vs Roman was great, save for comedy ending. Ya really built Drew this hard just to keep the belt on Roman? Man... it sucked the energy right out of me, which I always feel is the worst outcome I can have coming out of a wrestling show. Not everything should be a storybook finish, but given every circumstance, this should've been a win for Drew.

1 hour ago, AlterNation said:

Oh wow didn't know that. Lol

yeah it felt like somebody in the truck forgot to end the show on time and they just said *Censored* it lol

18 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Very fun show! Watched after the fact so skipped a few things but saw everything I cared about.

Liv vs Baszler was exactly what it needed to be to get Liv back on track, Gunther vs Sheamus was awesome.

Drew vs Roman was great, save for comedy ending. Ya really built Drew this hard just to keep the belt on Roman? Man... it sucked the energy right out of me, which I always feel is the worst outcome I can have coming out of a wrestling show. Not everything should be a storybook finish, but given every circumstance, this should've been a win for Drew.

if you skipped Rollins/Riddle please do yourself a favor. and i would recommend at least seeing the last 6 or so minutes of EdgeMysterio/Judgment Day

Just caught up on the rest of the show. My god. Make this an annual event pls

- Gunther vs. Sheamus MOTN for me
- DOMINIK LMFAOOOOOOOO can't wait for the "you're not even my real dad" promo on Monday
- Really wish McIntyre won but I understand. UK was the right place but not the right time ?

Fantastic show. Enjoyed it a lot. And yeah, I agree they should make this an annual event, because good lord are british fans passionate.

Team Bianca vs Team Bayley felt to me slightly sloppy and dragged, but still good, Asuka is such a treasure, my god. Sheamus vs Gunther was MotN no doubt, also I loved that reintroduction of Giovanni by Ludwig. Liv got a hard earned victory and she looked very good, imo that redempts the terrible Summerslam ending. Rollins vs Riddle was very good, but I guess I expected more. Drew looked like a million bucks even in defeat, great match. Also I agree, at this point, it has to be Cody the one to dethrone Reigns.

The outcome was spoiled because outlets kept saying that the guy from NXT related to Roman Reigns had gotten the call up. Plus, with Jey and Jimmy Uso not being able to attend, they had to have decoys present to suggest that some interference would occur. Karrion Kross, Scarlet, and Tyson Fury, as well as Austin Theory with another failed cash-in attempt.

It's not the first time fans have gotten wind of something big before it had played out. It ruins the element of surprise a bit. 

42 minutes ago, Mister Eye said:

The outcome was spoiled because outlets kept saying that the guy from NXT related to Roman Reigns had gotten the call up. Plus, with Jey and Jimmy Uso not being able to attend, they had to have decoys present to suggest that some interference would occur. Karrion Kross, Scarlet, and Tyson Fury, as well as Austin Theory with another failed cash-in attempt.

It's not the first time fans have gotten wind of something big before it had played out. It ruins the element of surprise a bit. 

Wasn’t spoiled for me until it happened tbh. 

Fun event. Just finished watching. Only match I ff'd through was the Liv Morgan one. 

Glad to see Reigns retain, tbh. Drew winning would have felt entirely too much like a "gimme" given the location...and Drew is still just a bit too sugar-coated of a face for my liking. Still despise some of his mannerisms (like the 3-2-1 count). Anyway, I do like Drew a lot. Would love to see him as champion again. Just...not now. Been enjoying heel Reigns and think they've done a great job of keeping his reign fresh even though it's been so long. If anyone was to have a shot at dethroning some of these absurd 1,500 or 2,000 day title reigns of a bygone era, I think they could actually do it with Roman. Because he is just THAT good right now.

Archived