Official Clash at the Castle Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roman holding both titles is one of the last Vince shit stains that are really hard to get rid of. i want Reigns’ run to continue but i also want Drew to win (especially at Clash) and in a different world we could have both.

i’m not creative enough to think of way to split the titles. that triple threat 2 out of 3 falls match idea is probably what’s best but this wouldn’t have been a good show to do that because if Drew’s winning it would need to be a clean straightforward win to get the most out of the moment.

Guest Fight Me.
24 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I think it’s a 2 fall triple threat. I think there was one for the IC and European titles at a Mania, was it Jericho, Benoit, and Angle?

Yeah, Mania 2000. Jericho was removed from the main event for Mick Foley (who had just retired) lol Jericho just went over his Mania matches on his pod recently and he seems to have hated that one. Especially when the IC title was the first fall, cause he said all three men felt like that was the bigger price. Not sure what people thought about it at the time but I always thought it was a cool concept. Maybe they should revisit it.

3 hours ago, dje_wba said:

How do you do a triple threat 2 out of 3 falls match? What if each of the 3 falls are won by a different person, then you would need a 4th fall.

yeah just 2 falls. i got mixed up

Guest Fight Me.

LFG. ???

Madcap Moss wirh the first entrance in 30 years lol

Everyone getting their name back except for Riddick lol

Cole sounds like he's calling in lol Hopefully they fix these issues before the main show.

Archived