Venue: Principality Stadium
Theme(s): Our Lady Peace - "Run"

Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match
Singles Match
Roman Reigns (c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Drew McIntyre
b1Toqfi.jpg

Grudge Match
Six-Woman Tag Team Match
Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair, Alexa Bliss, & Asuka vs. Bayley, IYO SKY, & Dakota Kai
kHrhcw6.jpg

SmackDown Women's Championship Match
Singles Match
Liv Morgan (c) vs. Shayna Baszler
zuFbWOM.jpg

Intercontinental Championship Match
Singles Match
Gunther (c) (w/ Ludwig Kaiser) vs. Sheamus (w/ Butch & Ridge Holland)
yTmpinQ.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Matt Riddle vs. Seth “Freakin” Rollins
06JI9km.jpg

Grudge Match
Tag Team Match
Edge & Rey Mysterio (w/ Dominik Mysterio) vs. The Judgment Day (w/ Rhea Ripley)
pYB3Ou7.jpg

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but the thing is she has been booked in this underdog babyface kind of way, and finally achieved her dream, it would suck to see her turn heel again so quick. I guess these *Censored* finishes always have a victim, unfortunately.

i would rather they go with the flow than try to force something. if they have a plan to get her back over then by all means but i think it’ll be tough. but yeah the rematch with Ronda was probably a bad idea

2 hours ago, EJ! said:

i would rather they go with the flow than try to force something. if they have a plan to get her back over then by all means but i think it’ll be tough. but yeah the rematch with Ronda was probably a bad idea

Yeah, that's what happens when you try to force a victory on someone who isn't believable to go over someone else. That was more or less the case with the infamous HiaC match between Seth and The Fiend.. in the end, both were damaged by that decision.. Upset victories are possible if booked right. Seth vs Lesnar that one time where Seth eventually won after like 3-4 Stomps in a row is an example of that, at least in my opinion. But what they did with Liv.. yeah, might as well turn her heel now to save whatever remains of her.

I didn’t mind the SS finish. To me, the problem was how Liv played it off: she’s on the ground, grasping her belt smiling. You can’t be smiling. That makes you look like a slimy heel. She should have been pissed off, disgruntled, and a little despaired because her ego was busted.

Yeah, that reminds me that someone I watch said it would be awesome if Triple H made a Wargames match at Survivor Series with the whole Bayley-Bianca feud. I would absolutely love to see that type of match in the main shows and fans who didn't watch NXT will probably love it too.

Archived