Vince McMahon Retires… And Unretires

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Please keep it civil, guys.

Multiple sources (Alba, Thurston, Helwani) are saying there’s no deal in place as of right now, so there’s still hope. lol

I apologize. I got triggered because I'm not really in the mood to get yet something else that makes my life better away from me.

Honestly if the wrestlers are as mad as they say they are and are willing to quit they need to act on it. Not quit right now but say they are unhappy with vince returning and Steph quitting and if its not fixed they walk. Can't have a product if the talent refuses to work.

3 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Oh sweet merciful Christ thank you. I'll take friggin disney or Comcast over that..

NBC honestly would be the best choice. They own Peacock, and more. It really should be NBC. My only concern is if Disney did in fact buy are we talking super super pg? Or are we talking just funding and owning with minimal input? 

1 hour ago, Lunchbox said:

Honestly if the wrestlers are as mad as they say they are and are willing to quit they need to act on it. Not quit right now but say they are unhappy with vince returning and Steph quitting and if its not fixed they walk. Can't have a product if the talent refuses to work.

Most of them don’t have the balls and are happy with a paycheck. So many guys and girls have to be unhappy and have been for years I’m sure with their position yet they remain. I can’t see a change of the guard being the switch they need. 

On 1/9/2023 at 4:53 PM, The Nerd said:

Rich people pay for sex all the time. Long as it’s consensual, I don’t judge.

It is not consensual, especially as pointed out before, Vinny had to pay to keep it quiet, and because he's the boss so there's power dynamics there. This reasoning is very weird, especially since he's also married. 

But that aside, I see Vinny doing everything he can to make the most money he can from WWE. He might find a way to sell to Saudi if they'll give him tons of money compared to others. 

On 1/15/2023 at 9:46 PM, M3J said:

It is not consensual, especially as pointed out before, Vinny had to pay to keep it quiet, and because he's the boss so there's power dynamics there. This reasoning is very weird, especially since he's also married. 

But that aside, I see Vinny doing everything he can to make the most money he can from WWE. He might find a way to sell to Saudi if they'll give him tons of money compared to others. 

Again, I don’t judge. ?????

• 2 months later...

WWE near deal to be sold to UFC parent Endeavor, sources say

WWE is in advanced talks to be sold to Ari Emanuel’s Endeavor Group, the parent of UFC.

The deal would combine UFC and WWE into one publicly traded company.

A deal could be announced as soon as Monday

Vince McMahon is expected to be executive chairman, while Endeavor President Mark Shapiro will also work in the same role at the new combat sports and entertainment company.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/02/wwe-ufc-endeavor-deal.html

• 3 months later...

Archived