Vince McMahon Retires… And Unretires

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

He was just named Co-CEO with Stephanie lol

Im hoping that he leaves of his own accord, assuming the new Co-CEO isn't constantly listening to every little thing he says.

More importantly; Kevin Dunn. Mother*censored*er better be terrified for his job right now.

Guest Fight Me.
1 minute ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Hey at least when Prichard gets dumped again, we will get his podcast schedule back

That man needs some sleep finally, he's aging at the speed of light back in WWE. ???

Just now, Fight Me. said:

Frankly.. screw him. I know some people like him these days but honestly; I still see him as a spotlight stealing pain in the ass. They don't need him if they just start building some new goddamn stars.

Tony Khan’s latest tweet is hilarious. He still doesn’t get it. “Now to be the longest-tenured CEO in pro-wrestling”. He’s a mark playing promoter. It’s nothing to brag about because to be white honest their product is just as shitty as WWE’s can be or has been. Anyway, I’m always going to appreciate what Vince did for the business. For better or worse most of my memories are from WWF/WWE and that will always be due to him ultimately and a vision. But I’m also happy to see the changes I’ve wanted that he as a jackass has stopped or ruined. So no kissing ass because NOW we really see how far these wrestlers and characters can go without the silly rewriting the script the same night or whatever. This is going to be fun.

2 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Holy shit.. now *censored*ing get rid of Khan.

Khan has done nothing wrong. I actually agree with a lot of the people who were let go, and the ones I don’t agree with, I still understand. I just wish they weren’t off ruining AEW too.

Just now, A N T I - said:

Khan has nothing wrong. I actually agree with a lot of the people who were let go, and the ones I don’t agree with, I still understand. I just wish they weren’t off ruining AEW too.

I disagree. I think a lot their firings were absolutely stupid, and Khan is complicit in all the stupid bullshit since the moment he stepped into the company.

Guest Fight Me.
27 minutes ago, The Nerd said:

Tony Khan’s latest tweet is hilarious. He still doesn’t get it. “Now to be the longest-tenured CEO in pro-wrestling”. He’s a mark playing promoter. It’s nothing to brag about because to be white honest their product is just as shitty as WWE’s can be or has been. Anyway, I’m always going to appreciate what Vince did for the business. For better or worse most of my memories are from WWF/WWE and that will always be due to him ultimately and a vision. But I’m also happy to see the changes I’ve wanted that he as a jackass has stopped or ruined. So no kissing ass because NOW we really see how far these wrestlers and characters can go without the silly rewriting the script the same night or whatever. This is going to be fun.

He's just meme'ing bro damn lol

• PaperThinWalls changed the title to Vince McMahon Retires… And Unretires

Archived