Caw formulas

It's been ages since I've gotten on this website I just wanna know since it was such a great thing on here, does anyone ever do caw formulas on here anymore? Like for face and body morphing and I guess clothing? I used to love doing it myself and since theres only a limited amount of logo slots for creations. I would like to make my own designs for from in game logos without having to download everything 

Considering those things don't really have numeric values to copy off of these days (and were horribly butchered further by 2K taking the lazy way out in 2K22 in regards to body morphing) formulas aren't really a thing anymore.

2 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Considering those things don't really have numeric values to copy off of these days (and were horribly butchered further by 2K taking the lazy way out in 2K22 in regards to body morphing) formulas aren't really a thing anymore.

Yeah. Didnt even think about it being all pretty much scale based. Definitely miss the old style

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2022 at 5:30 AM, AbstractFate said:

Yeah. Didnt even think about it being all pretty much scale based. Definitely miss the old style

Yeah , everything was so simple yet you could use all the base logos to make great caws.

Archived