Official AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

7 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

It's never on FITE, it's only available there outside the US. Only once last year they made All Out available on FITE due to BR botching the women's tourney they were doing at the time or something like that. Unfortunately we're stuck with Bleacher Report since I think it's owned by Turner so I doubt that'll change anytime soon.

But there's always issues with it, last time it wanted me to pay twice for it and this time it wouldn't connect to my TV. Just an absolutely awful app. I'm not sure if it would work but I guess using a VPN with FITE might work. I'm shocked they didn't do anything after they had to acknowledge it last time. I miss ordering this shit on my Playstation. I don't think ordering PPV has been a thing on PS5 yet.

lot of shit not on PS5 they still haven’t added a standard browser smh

Turner has a handful of platforms under their umbrella it’d be dope if they would consolidate everything like if you have a HBOMax sub you can watch B/R broadcasts for free. $60 for some shit i’ll have no use for beyond that night is just hard to justify in this day and age

couple questions:

-does anyone know what move concussed Cole?

-Wrestletalk is saying Mox bleeding was a bladejob but iirc he was busted open after a slingblade? be an odd move to blade for

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun show!

Obvious highlights were OC vs Ospreay putting on a MOTY candidate and MY BOY CLAUDIO YES YES YES!!! I've wanted this man in AEW since they started and this was just surreal. Well deserved debut pop. I don't care he's in his last 5 years of wrestling probably, make my boy World Champion Tony. 

Fatal 4 Way was very fun until Cole just... died. Not a single Rainmaker all night :( I do hope we see more Okada vs AEW, I want him and Hangman 1 on 1. And I honestly hope Cole is ok.

FTR winning the belts was awesome, but Dax had me worried sick.

Much as I love Rosa, this reign has been weird af. She's just not meshing with anyone very well. I think her next challenger should be Shida, they've had great matches before. And if Shida can't get her back on track, it's time to drop the gold (frankly, dropping to Shida might be fun given the new challengers she could have. Soho, Athena and Toni weren't here the first reign).

Mox vs Tanahashi I checked out of. I just don't care about either of them very much.

Guest Fight Me.
3 hours ago, EJ! said:

couple questions:

-does anyone know what move concussed Cole?

-Wrestletalk is saying Mox bleeding was a bladejob but iirc he was busted open after a slingblade? be an odd move to blade for

Not sure but apparently Cole got a concussion shortly after Double or Nothing so him getting another one so soon is concerning. Plus he's been having shoulder issues. All while Twitter has been body shaming him smh.

And yeah Mox just unnecessarily bladed after the Slingblade. I think Excalibur tried to cover it up saying it was after some stomps.

Pretty cool show.

The Jericho/Umino grudge match was surprisingly great. All of those guys gave it their all.

Claudio is obviously huge news.

Pop for Shibata was nuts.

Pac winning the AA title was a surprise (but incredibly well deserved). I thought it would either be Miro or Black. But I'm very happy with this.

The rest was just solid. 

Guest Fight Me.
On 6/26/2022 at 11:59 PM, Bushy. said:

Wait so Kingston & Claudio legit hate each other ? I honestly thought it was a work lol. I don’t know their history at all. I believe they worked together in chikara…?

Very good video essay on their CHIKARA feud.

If there's more to this, I don't know. But I think Eddie's just working saying there's backstage drama too lol

Archived