Official AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.
8 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Honestly once Shibata came out I mostly only paid attention to Ospreay/OC which was *censored*ing dope

What? He came out after that lol

7 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

What? He came out after that lol

Ok so i def tuned out after Shibata came out.

Ospreay and OC was still really dope. 

The AEW locker room gotta be weird. Kingston and Claudio hate each other, Punk and Cabana hate each other and all the women hate Thunder Rosa 

Good show. Was more or less my vision of what AEW could be. Maybe it’s just my taste, but Mox vs Tanahashi could’ve happened some other time. I feel like the Okada match felt like the main event and then it was like “Oh yeah, there’s another match. Jesus.”…but still…Claudio, ZSJ, Ospreay, Okada, and more, all guys who should’ve been a part of All Elite Wrestling from the start and it was satisfying to see actual elite talents squaring off on a pay per view.

Man what a great *censored*ing show. Everything for me was perfect her the ending of the womens match and the IWGP fatal 4 way. One of my favorite wrestling shows of all time easily. Watching it in a movie theater was a blast too. 

the only really negative thing i have to say is AEW has to figure out their ppv streaming situation asap. i tried to be legit and get Fite but that shit wasn’t showing for people in this country so i wasted $5 and i promise i’m not paying $60. hope they strike a deal somewhere to make it easier.

Guest Fight Me.

It's never on FITE, it's only available there outside the US. Only once last year they made All Out available on FITE due to BR botching the women's tourney they were doing at the time or something like that. Unfortunately we're stuck with Bleacher Report since I think it's owned by Turner so I doubt that'll change anytime soon.

But there's always issues with it, last time it wanted me to pay twice for it and this time it wouldn't connect to my TV. Just an absolutely awful app. I'm not sure if it would work but I guess using a VPN with FITE might work. I'm shocked they didn't do anything after they had to acknowledge it last time. I miss ordering this shit on my Playstation. I don't think ordering PPV has been a thing on PS5 yet.

Archived