PRO WRESTLING MAYHEM CUSTOM INTRO VIDEO

cjhardy87

HERE IS A CUSTOM MADE INTRO VIDEO SHOWCASING SOME OF MY CREATIONS, ENTRANCES, SIGNATURES AND IN GAME STUFF. ENJOY.

(Creations used are: Matt Vegas, Damian Wildman, Bishop Black, The Morris Brothers, Ellis Hamilton, Jack Potter, Laurant, (MLB) Malcolm L Briggs,

Mayhem Mercer, Sawyer Rekks, Hein Harnage, The Saviour YURI)

(this is a very rough draft of what i would like my final project to look like. There is still lots more of the roster not included in the video. Will be back soon for updates.)

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFDBQ9gQ3A/ZDzJbOODGAhtcnPHK4jVmg/watch?utm_content=DAFDBQ9gQ3A&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

So the first one was a test run, i have gotten an updated version link will be added to the bottom of this from youtube. It is kind of long, but hopefully it was up to par to show off just how much fun if given the time with this game. All videos taken and used are of in game footage either played by me or AI vs AI. Editing done custom by me, still has small lag time just from the software used. Enjoy & leave comments below, thx.

Archived