Official Money in the Bank Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bar was low for a minute but I’ve genuinely been able to sit through with buddies and not be bored. They’ve been smashing it since Mania imo. Everything is never going to be perfect, for any company. However, ppv wise they’ve been killing it.

Guest Fight Me.

I don't like that mother*censored*er either lmao

Why you tryna make this about WWE vs. AEW? I'm the only person on this forum posting in every wrestling section. I support good wrestlers regardless of what promotion they're in, I don't care about this pretend war fans seem to have made up. I want every company to succeed, even this one. Just wish there were less shitty people in it, not that much to ask. Especially when there's more than enough other good wrestlers deserving of that spot.

He’s the first wrestler that came to mind that has had allegations against him. I don’t recall you incessantly going after him like you have for Theory despite there being more information pertaining to his situation.

And it’s not even a AEW/WWE thing. In fairness, I remember you having problems with Lethal, for instance. But when it comes to Darby, for example, I don’t recall the same incessancy. 

Guest Fight Me.

I do call him out but I guess I don't call it out as often as Theory cause it's not as offensive and in your face as he has. Theory is out here being rewarded when Darby is just killing himself so I can't really complain. It sucks seeing kids admire the guy though. Either way, I think there's better talent that could be in their spots that those two.

At least Lethal is stuck in Dark/ROH hell lmao

I can’t say I’ve seen you call him out. I wouldn’t say you’re his cheerleader, but I don’t think you’re particularly negative towards him either.

And I don’t know what you mean by Darby hasn’t been rewarded. He’s a featured talent. He’s frequently on TV. He’s in the openers of AEW programming. He’s in their ads. He’s been a champion. He’s only missed one PPV (and that was early on before the allegations). He literally just main-evented Dynamite with Jeff Hardy in May and then Rampage with Bobby Fish in June. The dude has been a featured/pushed star longer than Theory…

Archived