Street Fighter series

AegisAvenger

I'm captivated by all the visual sheeit like I was with MvC3 when the launch trailer hit.

Preeeeeeetty coooooloooooors?

The issue I have is that they leave out guys like Sagat, Guile, or M.Bison that are staples of this series. It's a fighting game and those guys are iconic and just can't be replaced. It's not like sports games where you leave out a great player but you still have so many others to play as. In fighting games a single character can sometimes be the whole reason you play the game. I know a lot of people who only play as Subzero or Scorpion in MK, or Ruy or Ken for example in SF. Leaving guys like that out ruins the whole game for some players.

Guile is second to last from AegisAvenger's post. The original 8 World Warriors are there. Sagat and Bison have been excluded from base rosters before due to story reasons usually, plus they pad out DLC rosters nicely. Gotta have some stars for that Ultra Street Fight 6 Alpha: Omega Arcade Edition EX

17 hours ago, maskedmaniac said:

Oh yeah duh, I didn't see Guile there. I agree too, the rest will probable be DLC for the Ultra Super Hyper Fighting Turbo edition lol.  Sadly my favorite Fei Long probably won't ever return if the news about the Lee family is true.

This was proven false. Bruce Lee's family responded they never did such things and doesn't even know Daniel Lindholm (SF5 music composer), who started this rumor. Capcom blacklisted him and... Lindhom wants to sue the websites that shared his interview for ruining his reputation...

I honestly keep forgetting he is an airforce pilot and not a soldier. I guess his tanktop & camo pants look make me think that. Doesn't help movies and anime, has him always fighting on the ground and not pilot a fighter aircraft I am also not a fan of the jumpsuit but I guess it make sense for his job.

• 1 month later...

Its why i didnt get the whining from the "fans" before.
Of course they will give them the classic costumes one way or the other, how did anybody else think different?
It is a series that to large parts plays on nostalgia feeling, they wouldnt make a hard cut and leave out more traditional things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So anybody end up getting this? I picked it up this week. It's good, better than SFV at release but still lacks a lot of the old cast. Also, the modern controls are awful, why anyone would want to use these is beyond me. The satisfaction of doing quarter-circle punch or quick for a special move, or doing charging moves is what makes pulling off the special moves worth it. Pressing one button to do specials is ass.

Those modern controls aren't for Street Fighter vets or people that still have muscle memories in their fighters. SF6 is a cool ass looking game and many gamers picking it up just wanna do the cool sheeit they see without worrying about all those inputs 

Archived