Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Luchafan88

ALL-STAR CLASSIC WRESTLING ROSTER

There are a few CAWS that have my attention but will try to get them sometime Next week. That Female Lucha/Ultimate Warrior wannabe looks Interesting but not sure why you would create some CM PUNK RIPOFF CAW. Not sure who would want him. Used to like Punk but not anymore. 

Great to see you are putting some effort in your original caws, making them look unique and special. :)

Keep up the good job! :)

3 hours ago, Saturi said:

Great to see you are putting some effort in your original caws, making them look unique and special. :)

Keep up the good job! :)

Thank you

Your most recent tag team Swag Cash, I changed the entrance to the Prime Time Players and think it is better than having them use the Street Profits  like Hip Hop.  Which is the team from the video with the gray pants?  Didn't see them listed as a team or did I miss something?

37 minutes ago, saxministry said:

Your most recent tag team Swag Cash, I changed the entrance to the Prime Time Players and think it is better than having them use the Street Profits  like Hip Hop.  Which is the team from the video with the gray pants?  Didn't see them listed as a team or did I miss something?

No the Hip hop express are the team wearing the blue pink and yellow. One with blonde braids. The ones on the grey pants are the paradise boyz and their entrance is all night. The hip hop express used to have the street profits entrance but I switched it to the public enemy entrance. It's Calle extreme something. But I'll check out the ptp entrance on them.

On 6/18/2022 at 2:43 AM, XWF1000 said:

There are a few CAWS that have my attention but will try to get them sometime Next week. That Female Lucha/Ultimate Warrior wannabe looks Interesting but not sure why you would create some CM PUNK RIPOFF CAW. Not sure who would want him. Used to like Punk but not anymore. 

I dunno whether to take your reply as a compliment or not.  But anyway I redid TK Blade.

1818339999211-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818339834655-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818336f9fd12-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818336e2b344-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818336b91955-screenshotUrl.jpg

18183369e1b24-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818336843c62-screenshotUrl.jpg

Edited by Luchafan88

6 hours ago, Luchafan88 said:

I dunno whether to take your reply as a comment or not.  But anyway I redid TK Blade.

1818339999211-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818339834655-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818336f9fd12-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818336e2b344-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818336b91955-screenshotUrl.jpg

Thanks for the Redo on him. He's almost Seth Rollins like but this is an Improvement. 

1 hour ago, Luchafan88 said:

Looks like Adrianna is the star of my show and yours now. Double champion. Lol that powerbomb reverse had me worried lol. You're right it would've sucked

I would've been pissed