ALL-STAR CLASSIC WRESTLING ROSTER

There are a few CAWS that have my attention but will try to get them sometime Next week. That Female Lucha/Ultimate Warrior wannabe looks Interesting but not sure why you would create some CM PUNK RIPOFF CAW. Not sure who would want him. Used to like Punk but not anymore. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your most recent tag team Swag Cash, I changed the entrance to the Prime Time Players and think it is better than having them use the Street Profits  like Hip Hop.  Which is the team from the video with the gray pants?  Didn't see them listed as a team or did I miss something?

37 minutes ago, saxministry said:

Your most recent tag team Swag Cash, I changed the entrance to the Prime Time Players and think it is better than having them use the Street Profits  like Hip Hop.  Which is the team from the video with the gray pants?  Didn't see them listed as a team or did I miss something?

No the Hip hop express are the team wearing the blue pink and yellow. One with blonde braids. The ones on the grey pants are the paradise boyz and their entrance is all night. The hip hop express used to have the street profits entrance but I switched it to the public enemy entrance. It's Calle extreme something. But I'll check out the ptp entrance on them.

On 6/18/2022 at 2:43 AM, XWF1000 said:

There are a few CAWS that have my attention but will try to get them sometime Next week. That Female Lucha/Ultimate Warrior wannabe looks Interesting but not sure why you would create some CM PUNK RIPOFF CAW. Not sure who would want him. Used to like Punk but not anymore. 

I dunno whether to take your reply as a compliment or not.  But anyway I redid TK Blade.

1818339999211-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818339834655-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818336f9fd12-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818336e2b344-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818336b91955-screenshotUrl.jpg

18183369e1b24-screenshotUrl.jpg

1818336843c62-screenshotUrl.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

You already know Adrianna Star is a pillar of the women's division in WWA. I'm hoping to see her, A.C.E., Hip Hop Express, Fuego Lopez and Max Impact all return for 2K23.

Yea, bro. I plan on bringing them all back for 2k23. I look forward to your shows on the hopefully BETTER 2k23. I can't lie 2k22 is abit of a let down. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived