ALL-STAR CLASSIC WRESTLING ROSTER

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, saxministry said:

Love the work you have shown.  Any way to post the tag team names and finishers they use?  I have always been been one to try and have a large team division as it was always some of my favorites from childhood (Road Warriors, British Bulldogs, Demolition, etc..)

Thanks for the love. All that info is available when you download load them. I put it in the description online.

4 hours ago, Gamezman40 said:

lucha,

would love to download a number of these, but you never told us any of their names, or your PSN/XBOX name to search for. 

The psn name is Marvelous77. You can search that Or Stipularlist868. EVERYONE is available currently 

4 hours ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

Damn, I'm one tag team shy for where I want my women's tag to be.  Was looking for one more black team personally.  I got a good handful of your creations sprinkled throughout all my roster.

Feel free to team them up if you want. And are you posting videos on YouTube by any chance? I'd love to watch em. 

3 hours ago, Luchafan88 said:

Feel free to team them up if you want. And are you posting videos on YouTube by any chance? I'd love to watch em. 

I think I will once ingest everything running. I can team them up and now i just got 11 arenas to make for ppvs. Already got my 2 weeks shows made for it. I'll put some screens up soon of the roster once I situate a few moves sets and looks.

26 minutes ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

The long term goal is to stream the shows on twitch. Might even let the computer play and I'll just commentate over it.

Yea I've been requested to do that myself and contemplated it myself, but I'm just too busy and when I'm not I'm too lazy lol

43 minutes ago, Gamezman40 said:

lucha,

wanted you to know: When you try to download the Hollywood Bodies (Parcher & Long), one of them is listed as "corrupted file"

I swear I hate this game. Thanks for the heads up. I'll re-upload them later. I want to update their faces anyway

Archived