WWE 2K22, most wanted dlc, PS4, UK?

ksdixon

i'm in UK region. I own NWO ps4/ps5 cross-gen bundle, playing PS4 game of WWE 2k22 on PS5.

included in NWO ps4/ps5 cross-gen bundle is Season Pass dlc, which includes most wanted dlc. Only PS5 version of MW DLC pack shows in UK PStore, which can't be used on PS4 game. The MW DLC pack does not appear in UK PS4 PStore, as it does in US PS4 PStore (i checked on a US alternate account). All other UK PS4 WWE 2K22 DLC has populated in UK PStore correctly.

Hey there,

Greetings! Thank you for contacting 2K support.

I am sorry to unable that you are unable to access the DLC on PS4 and I know it is quite upsetting for you as a gamer.

I would like to inform you that DLC is NOT backward compatible, so if you purchase the season pass, or individual DLCs, on one generation console, you will not be able to play it on the other generation console.

Example: You purchased the WWE 2K22 NWO edition, this comes with the season pass and says it's for PS4 and PS5. However, whatever console you purchased the NWO edition on, is the one that will have access to the season pass DLC as it comes out. ONLY the base game is for PS4 and PS5. The verbiage on the purchase pages states this same thing, in a roundabout way.

I hope this explanation helped you out. If you have any further questions in the meantime, then please do let me know!

Thank you,

Megha S.
    2K Support

1. "You purchased the WWE 2K22 NWO edition, this comes with the season pass and says it's for PS4 and PS5. However, whatever console you purchased the NWO edition on, is the one that will have access to the season pass DLC as it comes out. ONLY the base game is for PS4 and PS5."

That doesn't sound correct to me, at all.
    https://wwe.2k.com/dlc/most-wanted-pack/ -
    "*The Most Wanted Pack is included with the Deluxe Edition and nWo 4-Life Digital Edition of WWE 2K22"

I'm playing PS4 digital game on my PS5, I own and can install both PS5/PS4 games, and DLC, with exception of the new MW DLC, specifically for PS4 UK Store.
    All other UK PS4 season pass WWE 2K22 DLC has populated into UK PStore correctly so far, even post-release stuff like Banzai Pack DLC. i didn't have to re-purchase it additionally because i happened to buy the game from my PS5 console...

2. if we take your first reply as correct, which i respectfully do not believe it is, i can't even navigate to WWE2K22 MW DLC page via UK PS4 PStore in order to (re)purchase separately. i can install it under PS5-UK, or see it under PS4-US PStore pages.

seems fishy...

Archived