Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K22

Oz70NYC

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/15/2022 at 1:56 AM, Kontra16 said:

Just checked this, haven’t gotten a chance to get on game. How much longer will they be available for DL? Great work! Love Simon’s new look!

Until the next batch of characters are ready to be posted, which isn't gonna be for a while. I've been working on new art assets for a lot of them, which takes time. Since I'm now here confirming I'll be returning for 2K23, I'm using 2K22 as prep for a lot of new concepts. Rest assured, I'm in the lab cooking up some good stuff.

1 hour ago, Oz70NYC said:

Until the next batch of characters are ready to be posted, which isn't gonna be for a while. I've been working on new art assets for a lot of them, which takes time. Since I'm now here confirming I'll be returning for 2K23, I'm using 2K22 as prep for a lot of new concepts. Rest assured, I'm in the lab cooking up some good stuff.

Take your sweet time. I'm fine with the roster I'd have right now but will have to delete some old Caws to have room for your new ones whenever you put them out. Images could be an issue if what you are saying is true. The last WWE game that I'd got was very Strick with the Images even thought I didn't max out to 100 CAWS yet. So far, I'd haven't had that problem yet with 2k22, but I'd only have 88 CAWS right now & 10 of them are yours but some didn't have a lot of images. 

• 2 months later...

Jeez...has it really been since October I last updated this thread? Well, I've got a few things to share...so here we go. 1st off, I'm tapering down the creation for this year. The new game will likely be announced within the next 2 or so months as we get closer to Wrestlemania, so depending on how close that release is will determine the volume I put out in 2K22...but it's still going to be very limited. As of my last big update, I've spent most of my time on WIPs. New concepts and ideas for CAW's next generation of wrestlers. I plan on solidifying a few of those concepts into new characters in the coming months.

Going forward into the new game, I'll be back to my usual release timing. I want to apologize to anyone who was waiting on a specific character to be released that I haven't yet. That's not happening until 2K23 at this point. But I do have some good news, my brother TheMighty3x and one of my best friends and an OG from the efed era ACee5Star are both returning to the creation community in the next installment. And we've got some truly amazing stuff planned for the future. That's all I can say for now, but know that the original CAS renaissance is about to happen in 2K23. BIG things are on the horizon.

So that's about it for now. I'll post my progress on the WIPs I've got going...and maybe share them if I feel they've reached the quality to do so.

10 hours ago, Oz70NYC said:

Jeez...has it really been since October I last updated this thread? Well, I've got a few things to share...so here we go. 1st off, I'm tapering down the creation for this year. The new game will likely be announced within the next 2 or so months as we get closer to Wrestlemania, so depending on how close that release is will determine the volume I put out in 2K22...but it's still going to be very limited. As of my last big update, I've spent most of my time on WIPs. New concepts and ideas for CAW's next generation of wrestlers. I plan on solidifying a few of those concepts into new characters in the coming months.

Going forward into the new game, I'll be back to my usual release timing. I want to apologize to anyone who was waiting on a specific character to be released that I haven't yet. That's not happening until 2K23 at this point. But I do have some good news, my brother TheMighty3x and one of my best friends and an OG from the efed era ACee5Star are both returning to the creation community in the next installment. And we've got some truly amazing stuff planned for the future. That's all I can say for now, but know that the original CAS renaissance is about to happen in 2K23. BIG things are on the horizon.

So that's about it for now. I'll post my progress on the WIPs I've got going...and maybe share them if I feel they've reached the quality to do so.

Wonderful news my friend. Looking forward to your work. Take care.

18 hours ago, Oz70NYC said:

It's cool dude. Had an issue with my Game Friday & lost all of the DATA that I'd had done for Months. It crashed when I was trying to download a random Female CAW & it got Corrupted because of that. Have to restart the game from Scratch so that SUCKS. Not sure who this Acee5Star fella is but hearing your brother returning has me doing the Daniel Bryan Yes chant. Not sure how you got him to return cause I'd was sure he was going to RETIRE after the AEW game comes out. He was thinking of doing that game, but I'd was sure he was not going to do any more WWE games going forward. Thanks for the update & yes, there was one CAW that I'd wanted to see in 2K22 but it looks like you are not going to create him. Talking about Anshem Carter. That CAW puts Mark Henry to shame. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2023 at 7:28 AM, Oz70NYC said:

Can’t wait to see what you do on 2k23. Game is seeming like it’s going to be pretty good. Just found out fading face paint is back and on caws. Really hoping to see Terry Ryan, Jarret Caesar, and Anslem Carter early in your release schedule as they’re some of the top players in my 2k19 universe. Ryan became my top babyface so I’ve grown to love the character! Can’t wait to see your others as well!

Archived