Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K22

Oz70NYC

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, NandoSuave86 said:

Nothing like watching one of the masters show off his craft. Your characters never disappoint, sarge. I'll be dropping my characters for 2022 soon as well. 

I'd remember you dude. Haven't seen your work yet in the game. Hope you post a topic about your work on this site. Not sure if you are on Twitter but will do some digging on that later. Oz has always been one of the best besides his brother of course but glad he had guts & decided to do this game while others decided to step down until the AEW game comes out maybe. 

Thanks for the kind words, fellas. It's always appreciated. As far as "moving on", the thought crossed my mind. Not just moving to a new game, but retiring completely. It's safe to say the last 3 years haven't been kind to me health-wise. I've had more than ample reason to quit gaming completely...but I haven't because I can't. This is my sanctuary. Creating is how I keep my mind at ease. So long as there's an avenue for me to go down to get that fix, I'll go down it. 

On the topic of the new games releasing, simply put...I need to see how their creation suites look before I commit to anything. As far as 2K23 I at the very least know what to expect. Regarding AEW: FF and TWC, there's been no news or footage of what the creation tools and modes will look like yet. Until there are, I won't confirm me moving on to those games. Not in any major capacity at least.

2 minutes ago, Oz70NYC said:

Thanks for the kind words, fellas. It's always appreciated. As far as "moving on", the thought crossed my mind. Not just moving to a new game, but retiring completely. It's safe to say the last 3 years haven't been kind to me health-wise. I've had more than ample reason to quit gaming completely...but I haven't because I can't. This is my sanctuary. Creating is how I keep my mind at ease. So long as there's an avenue for me to go down to get that fix, I'll go down it. 

On the topic of the new games releasing, simply put...I need to see how their creation suites look before I commit to anything. As far as 2K23 I at the very least know what to expect. Regarding AEW: FF and TWC, there's been no news or footage of what the creation tools and modes will look like yet. Until there are, I won't confirm me moving on to those games. Not in any major capacity at least.

If you did quit, I'd wouldn't blame Ya due to the fact that the morale of Pro Wrestling games is at a low in my eyes to some people either on this site or Twitter. I'll miss you if did retire but personal, Family or Health Issues comes first. 

On 7/26/2022 at 2:19 AM, Oz70NYC said:

I'm right with you on that one. As excited as I am at the prospect of new wrestling games being on the market I'm not gonna just throw my eggs into the basket of them. I'm gonna sit back and wait to see what they offer. We at least know what we're getting with 2K23.

AEW:FF should be treated as a early access beta with most of it's bugs squashed. The second game will be when/where that creation suite rounds into shape.

And from there, we can fully judge it. But first game is going to have a lot of unrealistic expectations assailed against it, ranging from the pipe dreams to the totally impossible stuff.

Maybe someone can help me, cuz I've hit a wall today. It seems I've encountered a pretty much game breaking bug in CAS mode. Trying to edit the face of a CAW, upon completing the edit the game just infinitely loads. The circle at the bottom right of the screen just keeps going and the game just stays in that state. Needless to say if I can't find a fix...I can't make anymore CAWS...which pretty much ends things for me. If ANYONE has info or links to info on fixing this, please share...otherwise 2K22 is a wrap for me.

There is a workaround.  Close the game, Uninstall it (just the game, not the save files), reinstall it and make sure it's updated to the latest version. Heard that works.

EDIT: Also worth a try, clear the ps4 cache (assuming you're on PS4) before you try the reinstall trick, saves time over re-download.

2 hours ago, judas priest superstar said:

There is a workaround.  Close the game, Uninstall it (just the game, not the save files), reinstall it and make sure it's updated to the latest version. Heard that works.

EDIT: Also worth a try, clear the ps4 cache (assuming you're on PS4) before you try the reinstall trick, saves time over re-download.

Thanks. That solved the issue.

8 hours ago, Oz70NYC said:

Thanks. That solved the issue.

Had an issue with that 2 weeks ago. Posted it on the Bug Topic page on this site. What happened is when I'd was searching in CAW mode the game freezes like what you did & then I'd shut it down by closing the game but when it got to the crash menu, did press it to send it to the headquarters or whatever it was but then it stayed frozen then I'd try to shut the PS4 down but still frozen so I did the one thing I'd thought I'd never thought I'd would ever do. I"D UNPLUGGED THE PS4 & REPLUGGED IT BACK IN. That is something you should not do but I'd did & ever since that, it has worked fine with no repercussions. Thought my PS4 would be broken after that. Sorry that you had to go through that today. 

On 8/7/2022 at 7:26 PM, Swan77 said:

How many CAWs are you planning this year? 
I look forward to them more than 2k DLC

If time permits, I plan on making all of my characters...or at the very least the most popular ones.

On 8/8/2022 at 3:43 PM, Luchafan88 said:

Hey bro, do you have any videos online and if so where can I find them?

Aside from what I post on my youtube channel, that's it.

On that note...BIG content drop incoming. The following characters will be released this weekend:

Callista Jay

Celeste Englebrecht

Chloe Lockhart

Cleo Jones

Heather Fierhart

Dylan Brody

Ryan Fierhart

Simon Fierhart

15 hours ago, Oz70NYC said:

If time permits, I plan on making all of my characters...or at the very least the most popular ones.

Aside from what I post on my youtube channel, that's it.

On that note...BIG content drop incoming. The following characters will be released this weekend:

Callista Jay

Celeste Englebrecht

Chloe Lockhart

Cleo Jones

Heather Fierhart

Dylan Brody

Ryan Fierhart

Simon Fierhart

Recognize some of those names but the one that has me SURPRISED is Simon Fierhart?! WTF?!! I'd thought he RETIRED!!! Also heard a rumor he got COVID & DIED! Maybe he got COVID but died would be a different story. 

• 1 month later...

Better late than never, eh? As is usually the case...life and a bunch of other games pulled me away from 2K22 for a few weeks, but as promised...here's the next update.

JEfHghA.jpg

The youngest and least experienced member of B.E.C.H, but no less ruthless as her counterparts. Since making her debut 3 years ago, Callista has made a name for herself as one of the most over the top, unfiltered talents in the women's division. She's not above breaking a few rules and doing "questionably appropriate" things to succeed, in AND out of the ring. In 2022, Callista has set her focus on gaining gold in the newly minted CAW Women's Continental title, failing to advance in the inaugural tournament semi finals in against the eventual winner Tanden Fearse. Undeterred, her eyes are still fixated on securing the title for herself. 

H4MYmU9.jpg

The fastest rising female talent in CAW the last few years, Celeste has firmly cemented herself as a world title threat over the course of 2022. Many believe it's not a matter of if, but when she rises to the top of the mountain. The South African born stunt woman and martial artist is the total package of speed, athleticism, technique and underestimated power. Decisive wins over former champions Crystal Bayless, Dominique Lashay and Brittany Monroe has rocketted her up the rankings, and a showdown against reigning champion Olympia Marstorius seems inevitable, if not for the fact it seems the champ has been ducking her the last 2 months. 

TjPec6z.jpg

The return of Chloe Lockhart came as a surprise to the entire wrestling world in 2021, especially to her one time best friend Ashley Diamond. Even more shocking was the fact that she'd attack Ashley, costing her the Women's world title versus Olympia in said return. 12 years ago, Both Ashley and Chloe were rising stars and pillars of the young XWA Diamond Division. Towards the tale end of the Gallas/Blackheart era of XWA, Chloe suffered what was presumed a career ending injury in a match versus Michelle Marx. She pretty much disappeared from the industry soon after, or so we'd thought. 3 surgeries later to her nearly destroyed left ankle, Chloe set out on a mission to return to the ring. Travelling the world and honing her newfound power gains on the indy circuit, she became fixated and bitter of the monumental success of her former friend's career over the years, despite Ashley making numerous attempts to reach out to her. The night after her return, she'd draw the line in the sand to Ashley...claiming that success she gained should have been hers, and she'd stop at nothing to prove to the world that the legendary Ashley Diamond was always just 2nd best to her. Since that night, they've clashed on several occasions, but the rivalry seems far from done.

a6Gojbs.jpg

In the 3 years since her debut in wrestling, Cleo Jones has earned her place as one of the toughest chicks in the business. Being the niece of Jayson Jones and bannerwoman for her uncle's school "The Foundation", Cleo is the never-back-down, no nonsense type of woman CAW hasn't seen since the days of old. Her mix of catch wrestling, kickboxing and lucha libre makes her a fan favorite, but her grit and determination makes her a formidable threat against any challenger. The 4th runner up in the women's continental title tournament...she's ready to show the world she may have fallen short in the semi finals, but her name will be etched on the list of champions in the women's division sooner rather than later.

thdF7wZ.jpg

Pound for pound one of the best athletes in CAW, if not wrestling as a whole...Dylan Brody has come into his own and into his prime. One of the original "hybrid" wrestlers to combine supreme athleticism, power and agility...there aren't many men in the industry that can do the things Dylan can do. In one instance he can military press a man, hit the ropes, frontflip over the prone foe, then score a standing moonsault...without breaking stride. With all of the talent in the world, a world title reign still escapes him. A 3 time continental champion, the path to the world title is blocked by 2 men he knows well. Men who were at one point like brothers to him, Ryan Fierhart and the reigning champion Timoa Mamula. Seeking out the decisive win needed to catapult him into a 1 on 1 shot, Dylan has set his sights on beating the current continental champion Terry Rogers to not only become 4x champ, but leverage the belt for a title vs. title showdown against Timoa...winner takes all.

0ekRCLd.jpg

At 6'2" and nearly 200lbs, Eve is easily one of the most imposing women in CAW. The right hand woman of Brittany Monroe, Eve has silently racked up an impressive record in her 5 years in the industry. Having won Starlight Tag Team titles with Brittany 2 years ago, holding them for 7 months...she's had a taste of title gold. She almost had a full course meal of it, but fell to "Shorty Rock" Tanden Fearse in the finals for the women's continental championship in early 2022. Knowing she's in line for an eventual rematch, Eve has bided her time staking her claim. Instead, she and Brittany have opted to paint a target on Tanden and her newfound BFF, Dominique. What followed was a series of matches that took the wrestling world by storm, and prompted CAW execs to pull the trigger on minting another new title...the CAW Women's Tag Team championships...of which the 4 will compete for at CAW Resolution 85 in October.

fJ2RclS.jpg

2022 marks 20 years that Heather Fierhart has gone strong in pro wrestling. From her beginnings as the valet for her now husband Dru Mercer, to championship reigns in VCW, WCCWF, WWA and other organizations...Heather has evolved as the industry has. From eye candy to one of the most technically sound female wrestlers in the world, there's LITERALLY nothing Heather hasn't done. So many in the business ask "what's left for The Fierbird?" Her answer? "Plenty." The 41 y/o mother of 2 hasn't lost a step, and aims to keep showing the younger generation what it takes to stay at the top of one's game into your golden years. In recent years, she's taken on a mentoring role for a few young talents the likes of Rosie Harrex, Ana Munoz and Kendra Fox. She's also taken on the role of female lead coach at Dru's wrestling school "The Monster's Den". Rest assured, while her career is coming to it's climax, Heather's still got plenty of lessons to teach...in and out of the ring.

rzCgbMu.jpg

The self professed "Most violent woman in wrestling"...you'd be hard pressed to find a counter to that statement. "The Anti Diva" has been against the establishment since her debut in 2008, which makes her decision to join forces with Brittany Monroe, Eve Williams and Callista Jay to form B.E.C.H 2 years ago that much weirder. Holly has dedicated her life to smashing (literally) the candy coated "Diva" personas of the wrestling word. Coming into the industry when it was rithe with model-esque talents wearing scantily clad gear, Holly was a skinny, tatted up punk chick with a chip on her shoulder and a penchant to use closed fists. What's changed over the years? She's not as skinny anymore. Even her own allies can't figure out why she joined them, but they're not complaining either...as she's one of the most brutal, sadistic competitors in ANY women's division...rivaled only by Helena Troy in the level of violence she can bring. Loud, vulgar, brash and anti-social, Holly definitely is the girl your folks warned you about...

rB88tfN.jpg

A grizzled veteran of 15 years, Nicki Roland's career speaks for itself. Multiple championships across PWN, Excite Pro, Nihon-1 and CAW, and storied rivalries against Heather Fierhart, Crystal Bayless and Lakoda Rose to name a few. "Big Sista Gorgeous 1" has a been a notorious and treacherous fixture in CAW since the moment she arrive, going the bulk of her career as a lone wolf. But in recent times, namely since the start of 2021, she's seen the landscape of the women's division change...and strength in numbers is the way of the land. Unfortunately for her...her nefarious reputation proceeds her...as no woman on roster trusts her enough to watch her back. This lead her to having to "outsource" talent in the form of fellow Chicago born talents Kharyzma Stewart and Estelle Torres to form "Made In Chicago" (M.I.C). With a pair of young lionesses at her side and her eyes focus on the prize of being champion once again, Nicki Roland is on the hunt.

naXytPs.jpg

One of the perennial fan favorites of CAW, Ryan Fierhart is no stranger you success...or the spotlight. When you're the younger brother of "The Destroyer", there's quite the shadow cast over you...but in the last 7 years Ryan has not only step out from that shadow, but shined bright every bit as his older brother has. 3 reigns as World champion, including the 2nd longest reign in the company's history behind the current champ Mamula's, Ryan has established his presence as the preeminent challenger for the world title. In recent months, he's had clashes with Dylan Brody, Blake Evans and the newest among the ranks of world title contenders...the once undefeated Sean Trueth. Of the warriors poised to topple the "War Chief" of The Warborn...Ryan is probably the best equipped to do so, though he hasn't faced Timoa 1 on 1 in nearly 3 years. Will the former "brothers" meet in the ring for CAW's ultimate prize? Only time will tell.

P9F3TDA.jpg

Among the legends of the industry, none evoke the sense of awe and dread the likes of Simon Fierhart. Active since before most were even born, Simon made his debut in wrestling in 1992. But he lead a life parallel to being a wrestler as a street fighter and enforcer for the Tennouji Zaibatsu. It's is penchant for absolute victory that earned his his vaunted nickname..."The Destroyer". A pios, but fearless man, Simon is the product of 2 familial lineages of warriors. The Fierhart family has been synonymous with pro wrestling and it's precursors for the better part of 200 years, and he is a master of the Tennouji family fighting art "Hakai-Ken" (Fist of Destruction)...taught to him by Matoko Tennouji, father of current zaibatsu head Masato. For 30 years, the man once known as "Kayos" has travelled the world, testing his skill against the best it has to offer...in and out of the ring. But all things must come to an end, and as Simon now inches close to his 70s, and having passed his knowledge onto the next generation of fighters through his family school "The Fierhouse"...as well as his own personal dojo where only select, elite talent are invited...the time has come for his last ride. 2022 begins the farewell tour for Simon, where he sets out to face old foes and face new dream matches before calling it a career. And what a career it's been.

All characters are available for download RIGHT NOW. Tags are as always OZCAW, CAW2K22 and Oz70NYC.

Note: A number of characters use DLC and VC purchasable content. Non-DLC/VC versions will NOT be uploaded, so don't ask. These uploads are one and done...so when I pull them off CC to make space for new uploads the only way to get them again will be by request.

So does this mean 2K22 is the last game you'll be making Simon in? NGL it'll be sad to see the old man go, but I'm betting you've got a crap ton of new characters in the wings waiting. I notice new face textures on Celeste and Holly also. Well worth the wait to get our hands on these creations, Sarge.

On 9/26/2022 at 6:05 PM, NandoSuave86 said:

So does this mean 2K22 is the last game you'll be making Simon in? NGL it'll be sad to see the old man go, but I'm betting you've got a crap ton of new characters in the wings waiting. I notice new face textures on Celeste and Holly also. Well worth the wait to get our hands on these creations, Sarge.

Keen eye. Yes, they do have new face textures. And yes indeed there will be a fresh crop of new talent introduced as I slowly phase out the old guard. In fact, among the next batch of characters I release will be the new "Main characters" of my wrestling universe. I was actually planning to start my "Storymode" project in 2K22...but I'm holding off on it until the next game. (Hoping create and entrance will be back in order then.) But their backstories are already fleshed out. One is actually fully completed, the other I need to work on art assets for. He'll likely be the most advanced creation I've made since Evan Slade as far as looks and style...so a LOT of assets are needed. 

What can I say that hasn't been said by everyone else? I wish I still had the time to go in on CAW making as we did in the past, but adulting takes up most of my time these days. I do have the game though, and I'm going to at least try to get Dan Ripley and Johnny Knuxx done.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived