ADJUST HAT: 99,80,99,48,50,50,50,52,50

RIGHT HANDS: 6-A/0,1,10

TIGHTS: 4/0,1,10 (BOTH)

KNEE PADS BOTH: 8/0,1,10

BOOTS: 11/0,1,10 (BOTH) 

IMG_20220502_114207.jpg

IMG_20220502_114219.jpg

5 hours ago, KingKhan18 said:

This is the first post for All Stars I've seen in forever.

what do you mean?

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, GMaybee said:

Glad to see someone expanding on some of the missing pieces from these eras.

Yes it's nice to see people making caws on All Stars again. I haven't made any caws since January, I think I got burnt out. I miss back in 2016-2017 when there was way more people and activity on here. It's just not the same anymore...

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree with both GMaybee and KingKhan with the new additions, it has been a while since I've seen new CAWs posted.  Although I still play and recreate CAWs, I haven't posted in a LONG time either.  Though I only post recreations mostly based off GMaybee's work, your work is amazing!

I did what I could to try to extend the life of this game to the best of my ability. I'm just glad I wasn't the only one who really enjoyed this game. They could have done so much more with a proper sequel, especially considering how fun the base mechanics already were. I always enjoyed seeing recreations like yours Clay, its so cool to see things done by different wrestling fans and see what they want to highlight from the careers of these performers.

I know that I made a lot of creations, but I probably have seen just as many or more requests for other wrestlers, that are still untouched. That's why its so cool to me to see some of those names finally getting that spotlight.

• 1 month later...

This game is playable on the PS3 emulator for the PC. My hope is t that one day we are able to at the very least texture mod. I would love to texture mod the attires for the roster, give Bret Hart his all-pink attire, or give tye dye Hulk Hogan his damn wrist bands lol.

10 hours ago, maskedmaniac said:

This game is playable on the PS3 emulator for the PC. My hope is t that one day we are able to at the very least texture mod. I would love to texture mod the attires for the roster, give Bret Hart his all-pink attire, or give tye dye Hulk Hogan his damn wrist bands lol.

Personally all I would ever want would be a way to make all DLC movesets, finishers, and entrances available in CAW mode.

I remember I was so bummed when the DLC came out and you couldn't use it in CAW mode. So many more finishers and entrances that we could have used for CAW's but yeah if hackers could figure that one out it would be great! Also injecting new models into the game would be cool as well. There is potential to keep this game going in the future if they can figure out how to mod it.

Archived