Universe without assigned champions

Ugtu

Hey! I've recently got the game and done the same thing! 

If you aren't editing at all (and you have your Superstars listed in the right Divisions even without a champion assigned) the game will eventually start putting them rivalries. 

I had my women's titles vacant and by Backlash, a feud between Asuka and Rhea Ripley ended in a title match for the vacant title (the little News section even referred to it as such)

Meanwhile, on Smackdown, nothing was happening by itself but I didn't want to interfere so I left it and at Extreme Rules Sasha Banks and Mandy Rose were randomly booked in a title match against each other for the vacant SD Women's Title. 

While on NXT, the Women's title remains vacant and I'm on the 13th NXT episode.

It's hard to predict but it will happen

9 hours ago, XWF1000 said:

Not sure why you think that. Almost done doing both divisions. Some of the storylines are OK while others are so LAME like the Woman's IC & US titles? That is just stupid. 

My bad. I should've clarified. I was trying to finish all the storylines on Raw & SD. Reached a point where the locations were locked and kept switching alignments and shows and winning titles and such. I did find one social media interaction with Jeff that I somehow missed. I think I have 5 or 6 left on each brand.

On 4/20/2022 at 5:30 PM, Orton Punt said:

My bad. I should've clarified. I was trying to finish all the storylines on Raw & SD. Reached a point where the locations were locked and kept switching alignments and shows and winning titles and such. I did find one social media interaction with Jeff that I somehow missed. I think I have 5 or 6 left on each brand.

I have come to a similar point, given that I have not finished the mode yet, however in raw I have already done everything possible but I find myself at the point where there are no more interactions (I lost one with Kane but only because I was involved in another storyline and then Kane's message never came back) but I still have some blocked stories (I haven't completed the list but I am at a standstill).

However I'm already starting to get bored with MyRise mode because things have gotten too repetitive.

p.s.:  Are arenas like japan hall and mexico plaza unlockable in other modes? If so, how do you unlock them? (I lost them when I was at the performance center, but I don't intend to restart another myrise if they are not unlockable anyway)

On 4/27/2022 at 10:42 AM, CocaPlunge said:

I have come to a similar point, given that I have not finished the mode yet, however in raw I have already done everything possible but I find myself at the point where there are no more interactions (I lost one with Kane but only because I was involved in another storyline and then Kane's message never came back) but I still have some blocked stories (I haven't completed the list but I am at a standstill).

However I'm already starting to get bored with MyRise mode because things have gotten too repetitive.

p.s.:  Are arenas like japan hall and mexico plaza unlockable in other modes? If so, how do you unlock them? (I lost them when I was at the performance center, but I don't intend to restart another myrise if they are not unlockable anyway)

I don't think so, unfortunately. 

I also just realized I've been completely off-topic lol.

Archived