Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So right now I am thinking Tuesday July 12th at 6pm eastern. On my twitch and FB page. Twitch.tv/ebberheart and fb.gg/ebberheart 

Lori and Gary also in Lori's moveset, change the spinning backfist to the belly to belly 6. Edward is up up, so is verity  and some others if you need more people.. Also I was not able to find the jbl raining $ entrance. 

watched it after it aired. It was a really good show. Those tag matches were long to the point of I thought you were gonna cancel it. And Poor Possum King, close but no cigar.

BPW lol and sorry guys i couldnt stream today I will stream again probably wednesday the 26th at 6pm est. These lightning storms are getting crazy 

9 minutes ago, Brokebottle said:

BPW lol and sorry guys i couldnt stream today I will stream again probably wednesday the 26th at 6pm est. These lightning storms are getting crazy 

Tell me about it; been on and off all day.

1 hour ago, Brokebottle said:

Lol just realized I wrote BCW. my bad bro lol

all good @Luchafan88  @Dr. Fumbles yeah i know right idk what is going on with these storms rn. But we are all good and will stream tonight to make up for it.  see you guys there twitch.tv/Ebberheart 

Lori and Gary also in Lori's moveset, change the spinning backfist to the belly to belly 6. Edward is up up, so is verity  and some others if you need more people.. Just type in RNR or BPW to find them all. Also I was not able to find the jbl raining $ entrance. 

On 7/26/2022 at 6:02 PM, Brokebottle said:

Speaking of storms finally recovered from mine a month ago and recovered my data from the ps cloud. So a legend may be return sooner rather then later.

And since I wasn't there. El Loco is a 6x not a 5x world champion. And you were right the second time Eliza has competed for the title but never won.

On 7/27/2022 at 5:25 PM, Brokebottle said:

all good @Luchafan88  @Dr. Fumbles yeah i know right idk what is going on with these storms rn. But we are all good and will stream tonight to make up for it.  see you guys there twitch.tv/Ebberheart 

Hey, bro. Can you switch Reks entrance to Brauns entrance. I didn't realize I hadn't yet. And did you want to download Saint, or is the roster full already?