BPW's Talent raid 2K22

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Luchafan88 I will download some of them for sure they look amazingam @Rekka_No_Ryo okay got you.

Sorry guys I'm waiting until the next dlc drop to try the show again i want to see if it fixes some universe mode issues. I think the show flows better when using it. I had to recreate everything uploaded some stuff now just in case. But I want to get the show going again for sure. Also anyone want to take a swing at the Livewire arena

On 6/7/2022 at 10:20 AM, Brokebottle said:

@Luchafan88 I will download some of them for sure they look amazingam @Rekka_No_Ryo okay got you.

Sorry guys I'm waiting until the next dlc drop to try the show again i want to see if it fixes some universe mode issues. I think the show flows better when using it. I had to recreate everything uploaded some stuff now just in case. But I want to get the show going again for sure. Also anyone want to take a swing at the Livewire arena

Thanks bro. I started my own thread if you wanna take a look I have alot more there

@Luchafan88 I like the caws bro great video as well. So i have the roster downloaded for the most part Im going to wait until the next DLC update cause they are suppose to stabilize universe mode some more. Just need some PPV s made and I will make a date for when I will start and where I will make the stream. The wrestling audience is good on FB i heard so I may go there not sure yet. Thank you all so much I cant wait to start again. Also I may change the weekly shows to 7 matches a week then 8 for special events 

Nice got them and will get bbb when I get home. We'll universe mode is stable now I'm going to get the stables and tag teams together. I will keep everyone updated on stream time and date. What would be the best day for the most people to enjoy?

Probably will continue the Tuesday thing it will be at night though my schedule is much different now. I will download him when I get home. All I have to do is create the tag teams now and figure out some stream stuff so we are gunna start soon

Alright so right now all I have to do is make the first special event and comb through all entrances to remove wwe logos. I have the first few weeks (matches) scripted out will see what happens to write the stories like i did before. I will do some test streams here soon but will keep everyone updated. I think rn Tuesdays at 6pm maybe the plan for now 6 match week by week with 7 on special events ( planning on testing 7 match weeks and 8 special events). I plan on streaming on twitch and FB (twitch for the legacy) and FB because I have seen that they have a decent size wrestling viewership on there.  I will start things simple and see how it all flows. Also if anyone is doing any arena let me know please. Thank you all so much I cant wait to get back to the show I missed all you guys and BPW.

Archived