BPW's Talent raid 2K22

After a small hiatus I want to try to setup BPW again for its 4th season. The people in the forum are awesome and any help with getting everything together will be much appreciated and requested. I will go through other post and request some stars but please add them here if you think they fit for the show. I play of PC now and I need it all Superstars, women, tag teams and even factions if you all have any. I would need the tags to find them. I would need their finisher/Signature names and quick bio. I will try to stay loyal to the character the best I can while writing the episodes. I will shoutout to all the creators of the CAWs I use in the promotion. And if any of you all can help outside of CAWs let me know it would be appreciated. I do plan on streaming the shows again when I figure out a good schedule so I will keep everyone posted. I had a brand change but decided to keep the BPW Show cause its great and was build and held together by all you guys 

{Quick BPW refresher}

BPW is a "realistic" all caw show that is announced by me. With the help of a few advisors storylines are written for the caws that can be played out during the show. I try my best to keep the stories to what happens in the ring and add context with my commentary. I use universe mode to set up the shows and try to use all within it to write, commentate, edit and run BPW. I do a weekly show with every 4 to 5 weeks being a special PPV or "special events" as we call them. Our biggest shows being Go For Broke (Our Wrestlemania), Livewire (our Summerslam),  World Tour, and Redemption( Our Royal Rumble). 

{Our Titles}

BPW World Title

BPW Internet Title 

BPW Women's Title

BPW Tag Team Titles

BPW Women's Tag Team Titles 

BPW Golden Ticket Briefcase 

Also we have some legacy characters that I would love to see again and will try my best to contact you individuals. Also if anyone is good at arena building and title making please DM I need assistance  

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Brokebottle said:

@KEYU Glad to hear that I really appreciate it And i would love to have your caws back on the show @Caws.ws Resident Cowboy downloaded changed his finisher back to the Lasso (trouble in paradise)  if you dont mind 

That’s actually a cool idea 

Hey guys sorry I got all mostly everything together but I didnt know that there was a bug that corrupts some files IDK how to fix it but im trying my best to get it fixed so I can use universe mode and make the show the best I can make it sorry for the wait 

• 2 weeks later...

Not a lot i've finished yet but if you'd like Brandon Cross (Brandon X's current name) or Casey Graves (posted in my thread) i'm happy to continue the tradition.

Yeah so the error code is gone but I had to delete a bunch of things. I will try my best to download and create everything again to start the show. @CROSS-Out of course i will download them i consider those guys BPW originals at this point. And @Rekka_No_Ryo thanks downloading them and testing out universe mode after the last update. 

Archived