ENiGMA EMPORIUM

CROSS-Out

NOTE: All CAWs listed here are currently a work in progress. While Brandon Cross is up and downloadable, he will see multiple renditions. The rest are not up yet as they still need major work.

BRANDON CROSS playable WIP

azYy7TK.jpg

Tags: BrandonCross, PWE, CROSSFIRE

CROSSBONES CAMERON WIP

kXLMtag.png

CRANE GANG (John, James, and Eli) WIP

gdTS5Dm.png

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble deciding on a finisher for him before I upload him. At first I gave him the twist of fate, then gave him the new butterfly ddt from the new dlc, but it has ridiculously bad range. Any suggestions?

His other finisher is biff busicks running blockbuster 

vdJEKKF.jpg

sneak peek of Brandon Cross's new second attire, a take on him being slightly older these days. not done yet, still needs more done to his trunks (atm they're pretty much just his tights in trunks form), but i like the hair and beard.

As for the character I posted above, i decided on the Taste The Pain as his finisher, and'll upload him soon. Name is Casey Graves.

• 2 weeks later...

Crossbones Camerons moveset is finally finished and he'll be uploaded tonight once the heat goes bye-bye.

Also, I don't have a picture of him at the moment, but i also finished Garett Frey, The Welsh Murderbeast.

• 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

How did you do the custom logos for the title? Photoshop?

I do all my custom logos in photoshop, yes, although those plates specifically were made about a year and a half ago.

Archived