Does anyone ever answer messages on here?

TrueGamerStatus

It really can be annoying to send a message to someone and they dont reply, not saying people dont have lives off of this forum but it would be nice if people respond to messages sometimes, this is to all the master CAW creators, i get you guys are busy but it aint that much busy in the world please respond when people send you a message, we send these messages not to annoy you but because we may require assistance that only you can provide..

I mean...first off, "everyone" is a broad brush to paint with. Secondly, curb your entitlement...most "master CAW creators" prefer to work on the projects that they actually want to work on. You'll be hard-pressed to find many (if any) who will take a random request from their DMs. Some might do it if they have free time and think it sounds like a fun project...but, you are still talking about a game that only came out a few weeks ago. At this point in time, every creator is going to have their plates full with personal projects.

I understand what you are saying, 100% percent but i really need assistance so hopefully the person i messaged will respond and far as me having entitlement not at all, like i said i know they are busy and all but a simple i am busy but i'll get back to you would be a bit better than nothing at all

Yeah, especially the "master caw creators" will be super busy for the next few months with projects that have higher priority.
Just because you feel like you need assistance, doesnt mean they have to engage with you if they dont feel like it.
They have lives, many are so busy that they dont check their DM's or social media every day.

You are registered since yesterday and made this thread 10 hours ago...looks very impatient to me, no offense.

You gotta give the people time, if you cant give them at least a day or two before being upset that they dont drop everything to respond to you...god knows what and how you ask for assistance in the first place.
Just because you "really need assistance" doesnt make it a top priority for others, you have to understand that their world doesnt revolve around you.

Just give it time, and even if they dont answer...its caw, its not the end of the world.

Oh no im not upset at all, i know that isnt the way to approach anything at all, all im saying is at least respond and say you are busy, its not like i expect them to just drop what they are doing to assist me, and far as just registered i had to make a new account because i forgot old email and pass, i actually been a member for years lol

57 minutes ago, TrueGamerStatus said:

Oh no im not upset at all, i know that isnt the way to approach anything at all, all im saying is at least respond and say you are busy, its not like i expect them to just drop what they are doing to assist me, and far as just registered i had to make a new account because i forgot old email and pass, i actually been a member for years lol

I mean this in the kindest way possible...but, this isn't like a relationship. Strangers on the internet are entitled to ignore you for as long as they want. They aren't running a business that relies on customer service, nor are they your significant other. They don't need to tell you that they are "busy" or give you any sort of explanation for what they are doing...nor a timeframe for when they might offer to help you. In fact, many people online will not even engage through private messages with people they don't know.

Archived