Ring of Honor Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, PaperThinWalls said:

So based on the scrum it sounds like ROH will be airing on Honor Club going forward. Anyone gonna pay $9.99 for that?

I shouldn't even be paying for half of the things I currently waste money on. So...nope.

Also, the whole thing kinda makes Tony look like he was full of shit. A paid streaming service is not a "television deal". 

It was a one match card and that match got announced last minute with no build. Yet, its still a match of the year contender. The absolute disservice to both tag teams is truly depressing, top 2 tag teams in the world and they barely get air time.  Phenomenal trilogy though, no one can say any other team even comes close to these two.

Damn shame that FTR lost the RoH belts without holding the AEW belts simultaneously. I mean...how much would it have taken for Khan to give them a single brief title reign during the time that they held all the other belts? It was the most logical decision to make. Even one week, just for the sake of a photo. And we never got that shit. - Only hope now, is that FTR go on to win the AEW titles soon...and then they do a "winners take all" where FTR defeat the Briscoes with every single set of belts on the line. That would be something truly special. 

2 hours ago, Generations said:

Damn shame that FTR lost the RoH belts without holding the AEW belts simultaneously. I mean...how much would it have taken for Khan to give them a single brief title reign during the time that they held all the other belts? It was the most logical decision to make. Even one week, just for the sake of a photo. And we never got that shit. - Only hope now, is that FTR go on to win the AEW titles soon...and then they do a "winners take all" where FTR defeat the Briscoes with every single set of belts on the line. That would be something truly special. 

Blame the Young Bucks for thinking the Trios shit was more important.

• 3 months later...

Archived