Attitude Era Roster (WCW & WWF)

11 hours ago, WNX said:

This project is insane! Great work. I'd definitely snag the Radicalz, Kidman, and Konnan if I could

Thanks man! Why can't you? Not on the New consols? But i hope one day you are able to download the work Cheers!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK GUYS WWE 2K SERVERS MESSED UP ANOTHER ACCOUNT SO I AM GOING TO BE UPLOADING STUFF UNDER A NEW PSN BUT DONT WORRY BECAUSE IT WILL BE ALL UNDER THE SAME TAG SO YOU CAN JUST TYPE IN WWE2KCREATIONZ AND ALL THE WORK WILL POP UP AS IF ITS UNDER THE SAME PSN! BUT THE NEW PSN IS WWE2KCREATIONZ1 ....2K REALLY HAVING TROUBLE THIS YEAR WITH THE CRASHING THOUGH JEEZ

AS YOU CAN SEE BELOW THE BAM BAM I CREATED GOT BUGGED OUT AND WOULDNT EVEN LET YOU DOWNLOAD IT SO I EVENTUALLY GOT IT UP ON THE SERVER SO I JUST SWITCHED IT OVER TO A DIFF PSN TO BE SAFE CAUSE I DONT WANT A BUNCH OF CRASHED WRESTLERS TO BE UNDER THE TAG ...SO ENJOY

coksaokcosakckosa.jpg

3 hours ago, milion_suns said:

I don't usually use characters that have passed away IRL, but that Bam Bam is just sublime. 

Thanks man! Took me a while to make the Attire but it was worth it in the end cause looks great when playing

On 4/6/2022 at 7:55 AM, WWE2KCreationz said:

Thanks man! Why can't you? Not on the New consols? But i hope one day you are able to download the work Cheers!

Oh, I don't own the game. Not even looking at the possibility until at least the last DLC pack drops, which usually coincides with the final patch. I don't wanna deal with the nonsense everybody else has been dealing with right now.

That NWO collage beast tho. This the NWO vs The World we all deserve

You should at least credit people you are stealing from. Posting them up and playing it off like it’s completely yours is a low move. I seen you copied my disco inferno exactly and reposted it, as well as other hard working creators. There’s no need to post the stuff you rework using other creators textures

Archived