Attitude Era Roster (WCW & WWF)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the WCW renders side where is Madusa (female wrestler and female manager to Team Madness), Miss Madness (female wrestler and female manager to Team Madness), Torrie Wilson (she was part of the Filithy Animals and also wrestled Shane Douglas in a Scaffold match and also a female manager) and Woman (Ric Flair's manager and 4HM's female manager?

40 minutes ago, Taurus said:

Looking at the WCW renders side where is Madusa (female wrestler and female manager to Team Madness), Miss Madness (female wrestler and female manager to Team Madness), Torrie Wilson (she was part of the Filithy Animals and also wrestled Shane Douglas in a Scaffold match and also a female manager) and Woman (Ric Flair's manager and 4HM's female manager?

Good Catch I am thinking about doing Managers And other Side Guys after i finish The Core Roster! So Keep a Look out! Getting the Main Roster out is a Grind in itself so keep in touch with the posts for updates It takes a While even just to do the Renders and edit them to look nice which i am doing as well atm

I was trying to avoid Multiple Uploads for Superstars On this tag but i played a match with the Sting and the makup on the sides looked a little messy so i had to go and fix this Make sure to download the new one As you can see the sides are less messy now

cplsalpclpsalpclpsacsa.jpg

lspcplaclpaslpcas.jpg

okscaokcaskcokas.jpg

clpsalcplascas.jpg

30 minutes ago, Ugtu said:

WOW great job, thanks!!! 

Looking forward for WCW cruiserweights :)

Thank you man! there are lots more to come so keep a look out! I basically been grinding to reupload work i already done to make it more organized i will get back to creating after all my previous stuff is uploaded

Archived