Attitude Era Roster (WCW & WWF)

https://twitter.com/WWE2KCreationz

PSN-WWE2KCREATIONZ

PSN-WWE2KCREATIONZ1

Alternate 2nd PSNs-XvClutchOx, XvClutchOz

*Tag To Find My Work WWE2KCREATIONZ*

*Just to be Clear Guys Not ALL the Face Scan Photos are mine*

So I Recently Made A Brand NEW PSN Account to Store All My Work in This Will be a Much Easier Way To Find My Stuff On The Server And Make It Much Less of Jumbled Mess For Everyone! The Attires i Made are Still Up On The Server But Now This will be 1 OF 1s With No Extra Stuff On it!

Im Starting Off With WCW! I Will Be Uploading Every WCW Wrestler 1 By One Under The Tag WWE2KCREATIONZ

I am Making NEW Renders For All Wrestlers I upload with 2 Renders One with a Logo "WCW" WWF" "NWO" "DX" And One Normal One Without The Logo!

So what i am doing here to be transparent These creations and art work are all Mine From Movesets, Custom Renders, Custom Attires, Proper Entrances, Tag Team Setups To Getting everything on the CAW For the Era as REAL as possible to the Attitude Era

This is a good place to get as many accurate and real life CAWs stored into one place to make it easy for someone to setup a Universe Mode.

Also When i Create a Wrestler i am also Making 2 or 3 Alternate ones with Different Attires (Attitude Era and Their Ruthless Aggressio Attires)
Every Wrestler also Has a Render i Uploaded for it but with the Glitches you have to download them on your own.

I am not Done this Project As of right now But i am working on it day by day to get as many done as i can! You can follow on Twitter for updates and new creations

photomania-54b2f20249e9eb30223d07ccf47b38fc.jpg

cplsalpcplascas.jpg

lcpasplcplasplcas.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, milion_suns said:

Dude. You are a God among men. These are amazing. I am helping myself To The Flock as soon as I get some game time. Excellent work. Thank you so much for it. 

You Are Very Welcome! Just Enjoy it! As soon as Universe Mode gets fixed The Full Roster i make will be Fun to use!

OK SO I JUST DID A REBATCH OF THE ROCKS EVERY SINGLE ROCK FROM THE ATTITUDE/RUTHLESS AGGRESSION ERA THE ONE THEY PUT IN THE GAME FOR 98 LOOKS SO BAD IN THE FACE....THIS ONE NOW HAS FIXED COMBOS IN THE MOVESET AND FIXED ENTRANCE WITH THE REAL 98 THEME SONG AND ENTRANCE! ENJOY MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW UPDATED VERSIONS

okcsaokcaskocokasokcas.jpg

ocksaokcaksocoksac.jpg

ckosakocaoskcokaskocas.jpg

okcsakocokascokaskoca.jpg

okcsakocokasokckasocas.jpg

coksakcoaskockoassa.jpg

kocsaokcoasockkasckoassa.jpg

oksaocksakocoksackosaokckosackoascsa.jpg

For anyone  trying to Discredit the work i am putting in to making this roster for everyone to Enjoy by saying i am stealing everything i do is not right...Do i use the community Creations to a benefit to help me out...Ofc i do ....As i posted Not EVERY CAW Face scan i made is originally MINE .....I took A few creations i seen that basically look real and made multiple attires for them....Lots of the work as well is Originally my stuff....Hogans are all my original work, Rocks are all my original work, Kurt Angle, Kanyon ,Saturn , Hugh Morrus, Meng, Kane, and so on are all created orginally from ME...

So just because i used a few peoples CAWs and made some alt attires on them does not mean i should be attacked ....This last time i address this...

Sorry i just got attacked by a community who also creates cause i used his DDP/Jericho attires even when i gave him credit for it ...So just to be transparent yes i do use some community creations for help on what i make but not ALL

And here is PROOF I am doing my own work as well....Look at the upload date its days after the game released so there is NO way i could have stole these scans which i didnt i made them myself 

okcsakocoksacsa.jpg

ckosaokckoasokcsa.jpg

okokkokokokookko.jpg

nnjnjnjjnnj.jpg

NWO VERSION OF SCOTT NORTON IS NOW LIVE! MY NWO CREW IS LOOKING GOOD SO FAR....I CAN'T WAIT FOR CREATORS AND SOMEONE TO CLAIM I STOLE THIS CAW OR WHAT WHEN THERE ARE NONE ON THE SERVERS ?? ITS REUPLOADABLE AS WELL ....BUT YEAH ENJOY GUYS I WONT LET THE HATERS GET TO ME THOUGH JUST ENJOY THE ROSTER

OCKSAOKCOKASOKCSACAS.jpg

lpcsalpclpsaclpsalpcsa.jpg

pclslapclpaslpcpsalcsa.jpg

kosaokcsakocokaskocas.jpg

CLPSAPLCPLASPLCSA.jpg

I grabbed a bunch of these. They are really exceptional. Bit of advice, if you can't see all of them, they are spread out across 3 different NAMES on the server. I searched with the tag Meng, and all the different accounts showed. XvClutchOz, excellent work man. 

2 hours ago, TheFederation said:

I grabbed a bunch of these. They are really exceptional. Bit of advice, if you can't see all of them, they are spread out across 3 different NAMES on the server. I searched with the tag Meng, and all the different accounts showed. XvClutchOz, excellent work man. 

Thanks alot man! I actually have a really big Announcement for This! .....I actually made ANOTHER PSN Account today where i will be Uploading ALL my Work again but with a certain Tag on it so everyone can find the work easy and i will also be Making 1 Of 1 on this Account so its not so much of a jumbled mess! ....It will Help alot if i can have it more organized....I will also be doing a batch of Renders as well to make them all the same size and With some Logos and no logos For example The NWO Crew will have renders with an NWO Logo beside the photo and one without so you can choose which one to use!

I am thinking of actually making another PSN Account after that to upload The WCW Roster on one account and the WWF Roster on another But that could change if i think it will be easier to have all on one

56 minutes ago, WWE2KCreationz said:

Thanks alot man! I actually have a really big Announcement for This! .....I actually made ANOTHER PSN Account today where i will be Uploading ALL my Work again but with a certain Tag on it so everyone can find the work easy and i will also be Making 1 Of 1 on this Account so its not so much of a jumbled mess! ....It will Help alot if i can have it more organized....I will also be doing a batch of Renders as well to make them all the same size and With some Logos and no logos For example The NWO Crew will have renders with an NWO Logo beside the photo and one without so you can choose which one to use!

I am thinking of actually making another PSN Account after that to upload The WCW Roster on one account and the WWF Roster on another But that could change if i think it will be easier to have all on one

Nice man, can't wait!

1 hour ago, ScheiBe_ said:

Wow! I'm gonna be downloading a lot of these to match with my WWF divas. I suck at male caws so this is awesome!

Your Very Welcome Man! Just Enjoy the Superstars I am putting up the WCW Roster up on the servers as we Speak! And after that the WWF Roster...
Stay Tuned and Keep a look out

Archived