PS4 to Ps5

xGasMask23x

Hi Guys,

So initially I purchased the nWo Digital version for PS4/PS5 and I only have a PS4 and have been playing my save on that.. However over the weekend I was able to secure a PS5 and my question is, can my save transfer over to the PS5? I don’t want to have to edit my universe and movesets all over again on the new platform.

can't transfer your save so unfortunately you'll have to start again in universe. couldn't you upload the movesets to community creations and then just download them on the ps5 version? might take a few batches to get them all depending on how many you did but would be quicker than editing them all again

1 hour ago, Db3 said:

can't transfer your save so unfortunately you'll have to start again in universe. couldn't you upload the movesets to community creations and then just download them on the ps5 version? might take a few batches to get them all depending on how many you did but would be quicker than editing them all again

Yeah I was thinking about uploading the movesets if I’m unable to transfer and will have to deal with editing all my teams in universe again. I’ll be holding off on playing until my ps5 arrives then lol. 

Archived