2K is removing CAW's from Community Creations

ant-221

Seen this online that 2K is removing CAW's from Community Creations people have uploaded on characters exclusive to MyRise and MyFaction.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/2k-begins-removing-myrise-exclusive-characters-from-wwe-2k22-community-creations/

If 2K is doing that, hopefully it means they plan to make those characters unlockable and playable in other modes in the game. It's what the customers want.

45 minutes ago, ant-221 said:

If 2K is doing that, hopefully it means they plan to make those characters unlockable and playable in other modes in the game. It's what the customers want.

Given past history, I won't hold my breath.

Doubt they’re making them available. It was already stated that this wasn’t a plan on Twitter.

I’m not surprised at this move, honestly. Status was bound to ruffle some feathers, especially since Myfaction is pay to play. It was piracy in a way when you look at it. (When it comes to Myfaction)

Have they removed any CAWs that weren’t MyRise attires?

1 hour ago, xphen0m said:

What do you mean?

Do you mean content Status uploaded that wasn't related to MyRise/MyFaction? If so, no, I'm pretty sure everything he's created using normally-available parts are still up. He has a Great Khali CAW and nWo Shawn Michaels (using the normally unlockable Showcase version of HBK) that are still up last I checked.

If you mean something like the Goddess Alexa Bliss model wearing different gear, I don't think anybody uploaded anything like that. Status was the only one posting MyRise/MyFaction characters, and they're all set to not be reuploadable, so nobody would've been able to do anything like that in the first place.

2 hours ago, xphen0m said:

Doubt they’re making them available. It was already stated that this wasn’t a plan on Twitter.

I’m not surprised at this move, honestly. Status was bound to ruffle some feathers, especially since Myfaction is pay to play. It was piracy in a way when you look at it. (When it comes to Myfaction)

Plans change, you never know.

Guest Fight Me.

I noticed Godfather and Nikki Cross were gone when I went to download them for my friend the other day. Shame, but I'm glad I got em while I could lol

You know, i get why they remove them...but that doesnt change the idiocy that they should be unlockable to begin with.
What utterly bullshit idea is this lock Wrestlers into one mode only?
You have the models, animations etc...whats the harm in making them unlockable in the whole game?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 4:48 AM, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

half of my stuff are those from status. the other half are my original CAWS. It was lame and stupid to lock those behind my rise and other crap when they should have ALL been unlocked with the unlocker and PLAYABLE PERIOD.

Agreed. It's stupid to have that locked to MyRise.

Archived