💀MisterFiendX CAW ENTERPRISES💀

On 10/1/2022 at 11:37 AM, Wizard of thay said:

First of all. Hah ha ha hah. I needed a good laugh. I always write with regard my caws. "Constructive criticism appreciated" you didn't give any , so it's your fault they are crap. Jokes on you. :D

moving on to Mr Fiend thanks as always I have loved how you have developed and it has genuinely been a pleasure re Mr Aldis I think its an improvement. The body and attire are perfect. The face morph is spot on. 

but I have a suggestion which I have never tried and which may or may not work.

One layer for the face just with the wrinkles and the skin blotches and eye bag shadows 

Thoughts?

In theory it's a very solid idea, as I've did this many times in 2K20, but unfortunately with 22 leaving that black border over everything, it's just not doable.

W. Morrissey  is now uploaded on CC.
W-Morrissey-Upload-Banner-2-K22

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a lot of Images for The Fiend. May have to delete some CAWS to get him. May have to get him later down the road. Don't have a problem with the Images Glitch yet in 2k22.  Surprised you uploaded Ridge Holland. He's had a few singles matches in the past & do know his Main Finisher. Not sure If I'll get him. 

On 10/26/2022 at 7:22 PM, Wizard of thay said:

Agreed. Had to use custom eyebrows or include them in the texture. Why couldn't they fix it ugh.

Looked into adding separate textures for the brows, but the caw already has tons of images, so I passed since it's not that visible in game. 

• 1 month later...
  • MisterFiendX changed the title to 💀MisterFiendX CAW ENTERPRISES💀
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived