Moves That Target The Wrong Body Parts

Jay Mace

I'm trying to compile a list of moves that target the wrong body parts. I've noticed a lot of the submssions that are pretty bad in this regard. If you can think of any, feel free to add them.

Anaconda Vise 2 doesn't target any body parts. It should deal major damage to the head and minor damage to the arms.

Ankle Lock 3 doesn't target any body parts. It should target the legs.

Arm Trapped Crossface 4 doesn't target any body parts. It should deal major damage to head and minor damage to the arms.

Bank Statement 2 deals major damage to the torso and minor damage to the head. It should be the other way around.

Batista Bite targets arms. It should target the torso and deal minor damage to the arms. This one had been broken for years.

Cobra Clutch 2 and Cobra Clutch 3 don't target any body parts. Both should deal major damage to the head and minor damage to the arns.

Cross Armbar 2 doesn't target any body part. It should target the arms.

Cross Armbar 5 targets the  torso. It should target the arms.

Figure 4 Leglock 4 doesn't target a body part. It should target the kegs.

Rear Naked Choke 1 targets the arms. It should target the head.

Scorpion Deathlock 2 only targets the legs. It should deal major damage to the torso and minor damage to the legs. I believe this was wrong in 2K19 as well.

Silence only targets the torso. It should deal major damage to the head and minor damage to the torso.

STF 5 deals major damage to the torso and minor damage to the head. It should deal major damage to the head and minor damage to the legs and torso.

Triangle Arm Bar 1 doesn't target anty body part. It should target the arms,

Archived