NXTUK Project

Don't know what project I am going to do yet, so will just make a few caws to see how the Suite works. Constructive Criticism appreciated.

NXT Project Progress

template_nxt_uk.thumb.png.39eb84f1eb346c67dc6a3e781ec2d4b1.png

Anyway first Caw. 'Classic' Zack Ryder

ZacK Ryder.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. After last years WcW project thinking I might drift around the WWE for a bit and see where the things take me. also looking forward to your stuff this year (once they have fixed transparency on female caws.)

Thanks Jtown. No chance on Matt Cardona, others have already done him better justice than I could. As for who you have to look forward to... No inspiration for a project this year. So am bouncing around all over the place. Currently working on:

1. One of the best wrestlers ever. A RoH legend. (But obviously in his TNA attire)

2. 2 brothers from a small californian promotion who you will not have heard of.

3. A couple of NXTUK wrestlers 

4. Kassius Ohn and Curtis Axel are uploaded. 

5. Mark Henry was in the works but will be deleted as he just looks so small Ingame

6. There are some divas I want to make but not until its patched.

7. Wade Barrett

As to whom will make it to upload who knows...

Snatched your beautiful Ohno up and had a lot of fun making some neat Chris Hero alts. 

Now I’m just realising how great the combo system is going to be with Ohno/Hero and I’m assigning him all these forearm combos and suplexes

@Joshistaras always thank you for the comments.

Hopefully Mastiff will be finished soon just his tattoos and some logos to do after that want to get Oliver Carter, Asthon Smith (there are no good refs of their sleeve tattoos) and Nathan Frazer done...however if I recall correctly I have some face textures to do this weekend (wink)

Archived