iamkeyu's original CAWs

KEYU

What's happening guys, lost access to my old email/account but Keyu is up again this year under the tag: iamkeyu

Re-editing  format and pictures. Used a mobile collage maker initially and the quality of the pictures seemed pretty bad and needed to be fixed

u8acQeg.png

Name: Keyu
Overall: 86
Finisher: Crown Splitter(Attitude Adjustment Piledriver), Ether(Kamigoye)
Information: Cocky, foul mouthed brawler. Wears down opponents with hard strikes and cheap shots before dropping them on their heads or going for a knockout blow.

uPv7cPR.png

Name: Brennan Blade
Overall: 80
Finisher: Blade Buster (Air Raid Crash)
Information: Baron Blade's nephew who's found a lot of success through his uncle's connections and through his own talent in equal measure. Athletic high flying heel. Proficient with superkicks and moonsaults, moveset is very PWG/Indie inspired

RcmEnrg.png

Name: "The Game Changer" Caleb Rivera
Finisher: Game Changer (Revolution Knee)
Information: Young talent with a lot of promise but lacking in actual match and life experience. After being turned on by his tag partner and manager he's currently finding more of his killer instinct as "The Game Changer". Similar PWG inspired style like with Brennan Blade. 

AHpHTd4.pngName: "Chosen One" Chris Hawthorne
Finisher: (Name Pending)Fireman's Carry Side Slam
Information: Heir to a prestigious wrestling family. Wrestling style is more of a throwback/traditional North American style wrestler. Standard suplexes, body slams, irish whip back body drops, etc. 

Some action shots and a closer look at some of them

cIL0DFx.jpg

rq1rvDU.jpg

27oFuYY.jpg

SpRg5XH.jpg

The title Keyu is holding is a simonwelf/CatchoMania design that I recolored and uploaded. The title Brennan Blade has is of simonwelf's LAW title that I downloaded off of Community Creations and added the BCW spraypaint for story reasons. As of this post Keyu is uploaded. I'm going to post the other 3 some time on Friday after I touch up their movesets and stuff and I'm going to re-upload Keyu with some slightly touched up colors and a slightly changed moveset

All CAWs posted should be uploaded now under the tag:iamkeyu

Also my original show/arena GRPL is uploaded if anyone is interested. No championships Headcanon is it's a promotion for like a neutral ground round robin tournament. Kinda similar to the Super J-Cup in a way

grpl arena.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived