PRO WRESTLING MAYHEM has arrived in WWE 2k22 PS5

cjhardy87

On 7/31/2022 at 7:11 PM, cjhardy87 said:

from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania

The "Revolution Visionary" 

"A DOUBLE" Arthur Armstrong

A genius technician between the ripes of a wrestling ring and a huge trash talking ego this man has. He is bot afraid to get his hands dirty and use anything he can find for winning a match.

20220731_190249.jpg

20220731_190503.jpg

20220731_190444.jpg

20220731_190348.jpg

20220731_190328.jpg

20220731_190410.jpg

20220731_190423.jpg

20220731_190309.jpg

Is he available for download? Reminds me of a young badass Shane Douglas 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/10/2022 at 1:57 PM, Hip Hop Joe said:

Tatsu Muta always gets a reaction on my streams, thank you again for sharing your work. I got plans to mix gom with two other characters for a possible faction down the line. 

Notorious Uprising is about to breakout for a push soon too.

Glad to be able to give you some great ways to make things exciting on your stream. I have another tag team in the works  if you go check my latest reply on pg.5. Tatus Muta is extraordinary in size and power.  

Well what can I say that hasn’t already been said… I guess the one thing WWE games have gotten somewhat right over the years is that they have a game that allows people, especially our youth, a way to create and design a game within a game, if that makes any sense… basically the building blocks in to game design which clearly this kid could be on the path too…. Great work, very imaginative…

On 8/14/2022 at 9:48 PM, Hip Hop Joe said:

Got my eye on The Otunga Bros if this tournament doesn't work out for me.and my boy Eddie King. 

I think you can keep it simple and just call them The Otungas as their tag team name.

They should be on CC the weekend

2 hours ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

There's nothing wrong with putting your own spin on an actual person

I'd was just commenting on his CAW. I'd wasn't saying that to be BITTER. I'd was just giving my HONEST thoughts on it. I'll still get him unless something else interests me. 

4 hours ago, XWF1000 said:

I'd was just commenting on his CAW. I'd wasn't saying that to be BITTER. I'd was just giving my HONEST thoughts on it. I'll still get him unless something else interests me. 

Idc if you download him or not. Your comment came off very snarky. You could've said something of the nature like, I see the MJF inspiration" instead of words like ripoff. 

Archived