Request for legends recipes or caws

Looking4caws83

Hi guys, im new here forgive me. I was wondering if i could make a request for anyone with good recipes, or preferably download caws, to the ps5 version?  Im not too great at making caws myself and some of you guys are incredible.  But i have to admit im a bit disheartened so few legends seem to be getting made. So what im hoping for are caw or recipes for..

gangrel (saw an ok attempt but i hoped for better) , tatanka (see gangrel), ricky the dragon steamboat wih his 90s wwf dragon gi mick, el matador tito santana , tazz, sandman ,, sabu , dreamer, raven, and adam bomb.

thanks guys for reading.

i have seen a bunch of legends but i wish there was a way to search for them. so far i have download rick rude ,steiner brothers,the four horseman, tito santana, mr. wonderful, junkyard dog and many others.

i know there is a typhoon out there but i can't seem to find him. i have earquake already.   i am trying to get a bunch of tag team. i have powers of pain, the rockers, british bulldogs , demolition, duidley brothers, roadwarriors

the steiner brothers, harlem heat, the nasty boys.  they are out there its just a pain to go page by page.  good luck

On 3/22/2022 at 1:26 AM, WolfgangJT said:

Go on Twitter, look up @EncyCAWpedia

We are making a ton of them...

Wow, long time no see Wolfgang. Is there any way to enjoy your work without having to use Twitter? Plus it doesn't look like the creations are cross platform.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived