Toxy's originals

Datoxy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a tag team partner for Anna Dias, her niece Malandra Dias:

malandra.jpg

Don't have a name for them right now as it seems that they removed the option to create teams, unless I overlooked? Guess I'll find them a name when I finally start my universe. Did create a simple arena:

20220414195323-1.jpg

The idea is to have myself a little British indie show called Femwave Wrestling with the stars I've created. In the previous years I always burned out before I could get things started, maybe I'll manage this year.

19 hours ago, WAO1048 said:

I am gonna need you to stop making so many good CAWs.  I can't decide who I want to download now. ? 

I know right? 100 slots just doesn't cut it with all the great caw creators we have just on this forum, let alone out there as well.

Just another caw I'm working on, Valkyrie Emma Wagner:

valkyrie.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I took a long break from the game because the loading times we're killing me, but a miracle happened today and the new patch cut down the loading times dramatically. Finally I can actually enjoy the game with custom wrestlers. I still plan on releasing the caws I haven't before but right now I've been making a few new ones: Goliath Hannah, Hardcore Hayley and Roswell's Ali-ann (get it? Yes I'll see myself out now) My plan right now is to make a few caws that look more at home in a hardcore division.

hannah.jpg hannah2.jpg hayley.jpg hayley2.jpgfree photo hosting aliann.jpg aliann2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Rekka I appreciate it. Unfortunately this game has left me with very mixed emotions. I really liked it at first but as always they manage to break things with every patch which happen to be things I care about. I still create caws from time to time though like these:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

If anyone really wants some of these unreleased caws, let me know. I could upload them without a custom moveset because I have trouble motivating myself to create movesets anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I'm back to creating caws. Losing my savedata was disappointing but creating caws is still fun even if it's just as a preparation for next years game, so here's some of the caws I've done so far:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg                                                                                                                                                        4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

I created some new face textures as the ones I used before were all from 2018 and not very good anymore and I'm trying to add wrinkles to outfits to try and make them look a bit more realistic with material just not working right in this game. I hope it looks a bit better now :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 9:41 AM, Datoxy said:

Well looks like I'm done with this game. My savegame got wiped and I just lost 250+ hours of my life. A heartfelt FU to this game and 2K...

Hey man, I still have a handful of your girls. I have no problem uploading them for you when I get off work later.

Archived