Toxy's originals

Datoxy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to hold off on finishing my caws until 2k sorts this mess out with the creation suite. Lots of people on fora are complaining that their game has become unplayable after downloading custom stuff. Let's hope they can figure this out but after them dropping advanced entrances because of crashing issues I'm getting a bit worried about the creation suite as a whole.

Really digging these. It sure is good to see talented CAW makers have access to these better looking base models. Seems like some of these don't have face textures and they still look great. I've seen quite a few that use the regular face morphing that look excellent as well. Guess this game really does "hit different". Bravo

11 hours ago, Datoxy said:

I'm going to hold off on finishing my caws until 2k sorts this mess out with the creation suite. Lots of people on fora are complaining that their game has become unplayable after downloading custom stuff. Let's hope they can figure this out but after them dropping advanced entrances because of crashing issues I'm getting a bit worried about the creation suite as a whole.

I'd didn't know anything about that. Just download some CAWS the other day but didn't play Universe Mode yet. Thank goodness for that but it still worried if I should play Universe Mode due to that? 

12 hours ago, XWF1000 said:

I'd didn't know anything about that. Just download some CAWS the other day but didn't play Universe Mode yet. Thank goodness for that but it still worried if I should play Universe Mode due to that? 

Yeah it really sucks. It's literally the only reason I buy these games, to make my own custom universe but right now seems broken if you use image heavy caws. Luckily they're working on it so I guess we have to be patient. I guess you could always try it and get lucky. I have over 450 images and I'm not about to delete a bunch after the time it took to upload them.

17 hours ago, Illgamesh said:

Really digging these. It sure is good to see talented CAW makers have access to these better looking base models. Seems like some of these don't have face textures and they still look great. I've seen quite a few that use the regular face morphing that look excellent as well. Guess this game really does "hit different". Bravo

Thanks man. All my caws actually do have face textures but transparency on females is a bit broken at the moment. I tried them on males and they show up way better.

Here's another work in progress, Starfox:

starfox.jpg

Thanks Saturi I hope you'll enjoy her :)

Ok so I've uploaded Starfox and Amy Chang, still working on the movesets for the others as well. Funny enough making movesets takes longer than creating most characters... Anyway, here's a highflyer from Mexico, Maria Bravo:

mariabravo.jpg mariabravo2.jpg

I used a translator to translate deathbringer and it gave me portador de la muerte, so if there's any Spanish speaking people around, feel free to correct it if it's wrong, I wouldn't want to butcher your language. ^_^

Something about the touch of glasses on Goldman... pretty sure I worked with her like a decade ago, ?.

These attires are gaddamn HEAT tho

Thanks man, I've been uploading some caws but it's a bit bugged for me at the moment. It doesn't show me which caws I've uploaded right now, it's a bit annoying. Anyway, here's a few I've been working on Angelina Stasiak and Sophia Gallareto:

stasiak.jpg stasiak2.jpg sophia.jpg sophia2.jpg

1 minute ago, SoundTheAlarm said:

Having trouble finding your creations my man. It won’t let me put the “#” in the Hashtag and if I just search for Toxy or Toxy26507, nothing comes up. 

Search with hashtag "females" that way you'll find my caws. My upload is bugged therefor I can't delete the duplicates that were uploaded so just download the ones with the latest date to make sure they're the ones I updated for patch 1.06.

Archived