CarreMarie's Custom Wrestlers

I'm working on a few custom characters that I plan on sharing throughout the week. I hope you find some use for them in your games and whatnot. An updated version of my old Carrie "The Kat" Marie is being fine-tuned for an upload, until then, enjoy Angela, she's pretty tough! :)

AngelaXander.jpg

CarrieMarie.jpg

The Kat is now uploaded and for whatever weird reason previous versions I've uploaded are still showing up. I know most WWE/AEW people only want real wrestlers, and I wouldn't ever expect you to like a custom wrestler, but give Kat a try, give Angela a try in Universe :P I promise you'll like them, they won't take anything away from the Diva's currently in the game, excepted for Angela looking like a giant.

22 hours ago, CarreMarie30 said:

The Kat is now uploaded and for whatever weird reason previous versions I've uploaded are still showing up. I know most WWE/AEW people only want real wrestlers, and I wouldn't ever expect you to like a custom wrestler, but give Kat a try, give Angela a try in Universe :P I promise you'll like them, they won't take anything away from the Diva's currently in the game, excepted for Angela looking like a giant.

I'd couldn't find Angela Xander the other day. What is the hashtag to find her? 

On 3/17/2022 at 1:08 AM, XWF1000 said:

I'd couldn't find Angela Xander the other day. What is the hashtag to find her? 

I think I typed in "Angela" and was able to find her.  If you can find Carrie Marie and click on creator's content, that will take you directly to CarreMarie30's page.

Archived