NauticalNick’s Women of Wrestling! (Update on AEW’s Julia Hart)

Joshistar

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Allie looks great! :)

Claudia needs a less width head, less width on the lips and reduction on the width of her nostrils(is it the right word , sorry if not?).

Try also to increase the height of her head a tiny bit and see if it looks better. :)

Candy looks great, just increase the height of the middle side of her jaw (not the back side or front, the one in between) by a point or two so

the jaw can have a almost straight line from the back to the front (at least it looks like that in the pictures I saw :p ).

12 hours ago, Wizard of thay said:

Both Look Great and i believe Candy Lee liked your tweet as well :D so I cant top that.

Ha she did indeeed! 

6 hours ago, Saturi said:

Allie looks great! :)

Claudia needs a less width head, less width on the lips and reduction on the width of her nostrils(is it the right word , sorry if not?).

Try also to increase the height of her head a tiny bit and see if it looks better. :)

Candy looks great, just increase the height of the middle side of her jaw (not the back side or front, the one in between) by a point or two so

the jaw can have a almost straight line from the back to the front (at least it looks like that in the pictures I saw ? ).

thank you so much for the feedback! I have put it into action and they look much better for it - will be posting updates soon for Claudia’s 2nd attire and Candy’s 2nd attire, too! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/10/2022 at 1:15 AM, Motown Saint said:

Allie Katch looks great! You and Wizard of Thay showcasing the underrated and under appreciated is great to see.

That’s very kind and I know Wizard will be chuffed to bits hearing that. 

I am back with a early preview of one of my favourite Joshi wrestlers ever - Ayumi Kurihara. 

1-E3814-B8-87-AF-4-C04-9-C55-74250-EBE8-

feedback would be appreciated. 

12 hours ago, Wizard of thay said:

Yes.

So just adjusting Ayumi’s body right now. 

managed to finish one of the people I have had on the backburner for some time…

Uploaded now to CC is TNA’s Alexa Jade - Alexa Thatcher! she comes with the full works and two wrestling attires!

BAD3-B57-D-31-A4-4-FEB-A683-86-EEDD552-A

More updates coming soon!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived