Scott Hall has passed away

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall is reportedly on life support due to health complications that arose following his hip surgery.

Per Wade Keller of PWTorch, Hall suffered three heart attacks last night. The heart attacks are thought to be caused by a loose blood clot, a complication from Hall’s recent surgery.

Hall had underwent surgery earlier this month, after breaking his hip from a fall.

Hall made his wrestling debut in the mid-1980s, working for a number of promotions before joining WWE in 1992 as ‘Razor Ramon’. The four-time Intercontinental Champion was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame twice, first as Razor Ramon in 2014, and again as part of the NWO in 2020.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Scott Hall, and his family at this time.

https://wrestletalk.com/news/scott-hall-life-support-complications-heart-attacks/

43 minutes ago, Generations said:

Scott came back from so much...only to be done in by a hip surgery. Shit ain't fair. ?

The big irony of life and death.. I hope he recovers, but from what Nash posted, seems like he's done..

This is so heartbreaking and im kind of numb currently.
Hall was always my favorite Wrestler and i always hoped as a person he would be able to defeat his demons.
Unbelievable sad that this happens during a rather "normal" surgery.

This news *censored*ing sucks man. Even though I never watched him live, he was still always one of my favorite characters, gimmicks, personalities and looks of all time. I heavily took inspiration from him. 

Very sad news. R.I.P to the Bad Guy. My earliest memory of Scott was of an action figure of him that my little cousin had when we were kids. The figure had the black and red vest he wore in WCW. I didn't end up seeing any of his matches until the NWO showed up in WWE in 2002.

^Hey, yo

Dude just had a cool charisma to him that was completely genuine

To this day, I contend that NOBODY has ever had better "mannerisms" as a wrestler. He was a character but it was just so natural seeming for him and that made him awesome. Oh yeah, he was a pretty great in-ring guy too! You can always say "what could have been" given just how exceptionally talented he was but even with all of the stuff that he struggled with and eventually overcame, he still came out as one of the most memorable performers during a time when pro wrestling was absolutely "must see."

*flick's toothpick*

RIP Bad Guy

Seems like it's been so long since I've seen one of these from the wrestling world I almost forgot it still happens. Hall definitely bounced back from alot of sheeit. Could've lost him a long ass time ago, but I'm glad his friends and fam were able to get that extra time.

This one really hits hard. I remember getting a Scott Hall action figure when I was 9 years old. I still have it to this day. To think, he cleaned up his life all for this to happen. It just isn't right.

Rest peacefully, Mr. Hall. Thank you for the moments and the memories 

Really heartbreaking.
I still had the tiny hope he would be able to pull through, but that wasnt the case.
I really dont have any words right now, im just so sad...after all he was going through, the memories i have of him as a kid...it sucks.

Archived