ScheiBe's Women's Creations 2k22 (REHAUL: Ashley Massaro, Sharmell & Nidia!)

ScheiBe_

15 hours ago, WNX said:

It's really cool to see Ashley, but then reality hit me. I'd forgotten she was gone ?

But then I saw Jillian with the mole and I'm good now ?

I always loved that character. I miss the mole lol. 

I just had a last minute urge to create Ashley as she liked  my creation of her back from 2018. I recreated the same attires from that game. 

2018 Version:
44423750_2115494751795373_40197263397654

You're doing Melina too? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan ?

There isn't a King Booker and Queen Sharmell tag entrance anymore, is there? I dig it. And you're prolly the only one who makes Shaniqua right? Either way, respeck ?

On 4/11/2022 at 11:04 PM, WNX said:

You're doing Melina too? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan ?

There isn't a King Booker and Queen Sharmell tag entrance anymore, is there? I dig it. And you're prolly the only one who makes Shaniqua right? Either way, respeck ?

Thanks! I always wished she made it in the games. She gets harder to create each year since there are no HQ photos of Shaniqua.

I should actually have Melina done today 5 PM PST 

^^^ScheiBe_ would never make Ashley Massaro. Ridiculous to even suggest that ?

Finish your list tho. I wanna see how Jackie comes out. Honestly I can't think of anybody else from that era you didn't hit that I'd like to see

Big updates! Been working on a lot of other creations, such as; male caws and arena creations. Hope you all enjoy the updates!

COMING SOON: 
Scotty 2 Hotty
Might Molly

Interested to see who you want to see next? (even male as I'd like to try and get better.) 

On 5/11/2022 at 12:06 AM, WNX said:

^^^ScheiBe_ would never make Ashley Massaro. Ridiculous to even suggest that ?

Finish your list tho. I wanna see how Jackie comes out. Honestly I can't think of anybody else from that era you didn't hit that I'd like to see

Haha. ?

Finally finished Jackie(Jacqueline). Not to get confused with Miss Jackie . 

Archived