Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trina is on the docket yeah; Bonnie I wasn't too fond of ( and I figured not many others were as well) so I discontinued her in 19. Can't make any promises but I might bring her back.

Alright, a number of people have been reuploaded, due to the faces being more flush/fixed and the sock compatibility being unlocked:

QTWpCZD.jpg

Romero hasn't because I might be working on a new alt attire, to go along with Trina and Mari. Also Georgia will probably be up later.

Georgia Harris is up:

ZrrzS0V.jpg

Working on Evie tomorrow (maybe); had to have a hair change due to her 2k19 one, acting funky (I.e. glitched)

ZnmqXcz.jpg

Well since they locked out, some of the cooler stages behind both my rises; here's, more or less, an early look at James (Henry) Highland: Went back and used his 2k18 look. Probably won't get to these guys until the summer though...

MOqvEXo.jpg

ohXviJx.jpg

Edited by Dr. Fumbles

I'll be honest, outside of a few faves like the homie Vargas, I tend to ignore the guys in this topic. Highland is gaddamn jaaaaaaacked doe.

Nora 👍👍👍

3 hours ago, SoCallion said:

Damn you are really talented, thanks for sharing all your hard work it is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks; np

3 hours ago, WNX said:

I'll be honest, outside of a few faves like the homie Vargas, I tend to ignore the guys in this topic. Highland is gaddamn jaaaaaaacked doe.

Nora 👍👍👍

Yeah he's a bit bigger this year; really should be listed at the 275'ish mark, but with weights being tied to builds and all that...

downloaded Evie, her logos didn't make it over. none of them made it over. just an FYI 

EDIT: nvm, game apparaently bounces logos once you hit 999 downloads

Edited by judas priest superstar

Finally worked out a decent "traditional" wrestler, alternate look, for Rachel Romero (only stable mate between Mari and Trina, that didn't have one)

EhB4LLC.jpg

Uploading shortly.

Digging the Romero alt. How many years did that take? 

I've only ever gotten Rachel, but if/when I finally dive in I gotta get that whole stable. Liked Mari since you introduced her and the other chick escapes me but that Mexican skull shirt still sick as hell