Drfumbles's OC Factory

Dr. Fumbles

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/11/2022 at 1:25 PM, Dr. Fumbles said:

Thanks; I'm pretty sure Kiyori needs the Stand back DLC, because of the Kiebler top.

Thank ya, I'll keep that in mind. Only grabbed two of the five packs

Appreciate ya. Your creations have made up the bulk of my women's roster and I cant thank you enough.  I even put one of my buddies on to your work and he scooped up a handful as well for his women's roster.

This is his YVSwrestling channel:

https://m.twitch.tv/caseyheenanyvs/home

And WWA is mine: 

https://m.twitch.tv/maize2786/home

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Dr. Fumbles said:

Guess I'll see you Cats again on the 14th; gonna have some cuts for the 2k23 roster (really starting to hate/dread the roster buildup). I Have some more rookie/new attire showcases to display here, in the coming weeks.

E2M2AJw.jpg

Your work is appreciated I can guarantee that . Is it cooling if I make.some requests for some women to bring back for 23? A good handful of your creations make up  part of my women's division.

9 hours ago, Dr. Fumbles said:

Thanks; Sure go ahead.

The Rivera Clan

Hooligans

High Society

Fitness Elite

Carmine Day

Cathy Hollis

Evie 

Johari

Kiyori Toda

Minerva

Rita Murphy

Sonya Cruise.

Hooligans (trina & marianna) were my inaugural  women's Tag Champions. High Society was the most successful and longest reigning. Carmine was our first womens Rumble winner. Murphy was a very brief but former women's Intercontinental champion as was Evie. Sonya is a big favorite, Fitness elite are starting to get their feet under them and Johari stays in the mix. And i love Kiyori Toda.

Archived