Drfumbles's OC Factory

Dr. Fumbles

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it was a good run; gonna really miss this game (2k19). Fully devoted to 2k22 creations now (though we are winding down a bit, due to not many people left.....least till the men's division...*sigh*)

VdGmSUW.jpg

u069ODP.jpg

adc4Fkv.jpg

Some of my peeps like Sadie Tau are uploaded now:

adOh7dl.jpg

7 hours ago, Dr. Fumbles said:

Well it was a good run; gonna really miss this game (2k19). Fully devoted to 2k22 creations now (though we are winding down a bit, due to not many people left.....least till the men's division...*sigh*)

VdGmSUW.jpg

u069ODP.jpg

adc4Fkv.jpg

Some of my peeps like Sadie Tau are uploaded now:

adOh7dl.jpg

WWE 2k19 did wonders for the last few years. Still have the game as a backup in case something happens to 2k22. Not sure what you'll upload for the men's Division but looking forward to whatever it is you have in mind. 

8 hours ago, WNX said:

Her face... whose face is that?

And the hair, was that part of that one patch that added hairstyles?

The hair is not new, and has been there since 16 or so. Not sure who this person is, but she is the base face for Traci:

RpNuXUU.jpg

Since 16!? I swear I've never seen that hair ?

And I have no idea who that is either but Traci's face looked so familiar I thought it was somebody I knew. Very nice

• 2 weeks later...

Finally done with my Women OC's; debating on how to showcase the last batch: Kareena Dalavi, Annika Feras, Sofia, Lady, Daria Lopez, Lindsey Meghani, and Gina Mendoza, are some of the last few (and most of them are uploaded). Here are some preview shots:

mpeidJj.jpg

dwAk0He.jpg

g9SD9od.jpg

Plus a shot with Demi Walker doing MGK's entrance, which unsurprisingly fits -

Hmf2r54.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived