Drfumbles's OC Factory

Dr. Fumbles

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I’ve seen some of these on CC, even have a few downloaded. They take hits really well lol. Nah but on a serious note, they are great and have been a great addition to my CAW only Universe. Keep it up.

Dolly Lovett is soon to be reuploaded , due to neck seam/outright hair removal issues; although this may just be a PC only thing, as Revelle's hair video, didn't have these.

UUMUd65.jpg

On Another note, Cynthia Blair, Carmine Day, Lisa Barnes, and Hana Shidori are up...but might make a third entrance video to showcase them.

Carmine! ?

I'm not understanding what's happening in this picture though. Thumbnail doesn't look like the same hair on her head

16 minutes ago, WNX said:

Is it the hair causing that or it's just something that happens?

Seems to be the hair; some of the new ones, from the default characters, do it. Other hairs are fine ;(the riveras for example) and all the old ones are too.

Indi Hartwell Custom attire:

hyMTg8y.jpg

It's always something isn't? And always the weirdest sheeit.

Alt for Indi is heat. Preferred the black over the blue but as I type this that blue lookin preeeeeeeetty nice mayne

Feeling a fair amount of burnout, so the uploads are probably gonna slow down a bit (Movesets take *censored*ing forever) . Though to be fair, I don't have many people left to showcase here.  3 that have gone up over the weekend and Monday:

Gigi Miller and Dallas Gordon:

dZg9tX8.jpg

r5lrLOo.jpg

Molly Damico

4kClCZm.jpg

Soon to be up in the next couple of hours , Leona Valdez:

ALqVEnx.jpg

Will try to get to Lina Gallo and Shelly Parker... and maybe Lucy Nagata, but after that, will probably take a break, for a bit.

Archived