Drfumbles's OC Factory

Dr. Fumbles

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jade, chyeah!

Every time I see Cindy I just get mad they removed that cheerleader skirt however many years ago. It's always good to see her back though

Jeeeeeeesus XD. Might've been pre 2k. I'd really have to go back several years to see where it was at but the character I used it for was first created in SvR10. And something is telling me that one of the first years I peeped your topic, Cindy was wearing said skirt. Now I'm curious and have homework to do. Thanks XD

28:08? Not a huge deal but I miss it. Pretty sure it hasn't been back since the purge of 2k15

And I was mistaken. The Cindy I was thinking of was 2k16 Cindy and she was just wearing a mini skirt with a blue and white plaid pattern from what I can tell

Forgive me for being too tired and or lazy to figure this out myself, but did the hairs change during the patch or are all of these new?

I will say I had trouble initially getting use to Evie's  new (old?) shaved bob look, but her going back to that somehow feels weird too. On the flip, the temporary hair you gave Jenna I absolutely loved from the jump, but now she looks more like her normal self

Archived