Dumekas/Saturis Creations (Gisele Shaw Update!)

Saturi

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April Hunter Facially updated, moveset, entrance and win animation finished and uploaded. :)

Couldn't find a proper image to rip her arm tattoo from so I left it out.

Hope you'll enjoy her. :)

15 hours ago, Joshistar said:

April looks phenomenal! Great work. 

Thank you! :)

10 hours ago, WallyB430 said:

Thanks for making April, what ur username?

You can see the hashtags next to the images on the first page of this topic after I released a caw. :)

You can see it also under my avatar. It's Dumeka on PSN and Steam, it's Saturi here in these forums and some other places. :)

Big Swoles Attires finished!

One is a AEW attire and the second a attire she used as Aerial Monroe in a Cosplay Wrestling Event in which she wrestled as Storm! :)

Big-Swole-Attires.png

On 4/22/2022 at 1:54 PM, Joshistar said:

Loving the attires for Swole, solid choices!

Tnx! :)

I just finished her moveset, entrance, winning animation and gave her also her leg tattoo!

She is up on CC now for anyone that would like to have her.

More updates soon!

So I thought I'll create something I need myself for my Birthday. :D

Since the game lacks on "Giants" for the womens division to take on all of these Cruisers.

I created a heavyweight from Germany by using one of the in game female face textures for the face.

Introducing my own Creation: Amanda Schmidt from Munich Germany:

Amanda-Attire.png

Also known as "the  Gladiator".

Here the attires I gave her so far:

Amanda-Attires.png

The face picture is as usual on the first page of this topic.

Hope you guys like her. :)

On 4/24/2022 at 4:04 PM, Joshistar said:

Amanda is looking really cool! 

Thanks! :)

She is on CC and ready for download now.

Hope you guys will enjoy! :)

On 4/30/2022 at 11:41 AM, WNX said:

Schmidt and Swole look ace

Thanks a lot. :)

Happy you like them!

I just posted a preview of Alyssin Kay I'm working on.

On 5/2/2022 at 9:29 AM, Joshistar said:

I think AK has one of the hardest faces to capture, but you’ve nailed it so far! 

Thanks a lot! 

I think I managed to capture her as good as possible now. The Updated Face is on the first page. :)

5 minutes ago, Dirty-Lanni said:

Amazing work so far! Cant wait for Allysin Kay!

Any chance you would work on Marti Belle, Jordynne Grace and Rachael Ellering? Then I can have The Hex and Smile & Grace for womens tag teams divisions?!

I'll see what I can do. :)

Unfortunately the last update seem to have bugged my Allysin caw so when I'm trying to apply her real life attires logos and in game logos, they become transparent so one always sees the attire and color under it, making it look messy. :(

At first I thought with some of my logos only but it happens the same way with the in game logos too. :(

On 5/5/2022 at 11:50 PM, Dirty-Lanni said:

Awww man that sucks. There is still so many bugs with this game. I cant remember what it was like with WWE 2K19 but we all know what 2K20 was like!

Yep! It's really no fun anymore. I kept trying to rip, clean high quality images, uploading them and applying them.

No matter what top or bottom I used it looked 99% horrible with the images looking transparent on over 95% of the tops and bottoms in the game. REALLY frustrating!

I even created a new caw to test before I delete her and recreate her and it was the same thing so I don't know if my whole save got corrupted or where the issue really is.

Will try to delete all not used images, then reupload the ones I need for her and see if it is better.

Here one that looked a bit ok (still not good)

Allysin-Attire.jpg

4 hours ago, Joshistar said:

As annoying as the transparency is for the logos, I LOVE what you have done with her. She looks amazing (as per all your creations) 

but if you have 1 1/2 of The Hex…does that mean Marti is being created too? ?

I was planning to create her but right now nothing seems to be helping and it's totally frustrating. :(

Great now the download of the images in game is freezing when I'm trying the currently over the uploader uploaded images.

Starting to really getting pissed now! -.- WTH is wrong with their servers again? They werent available earlier today and now the downloads are freezing too.

After a lot of trial and error, the game freezing twice, deleting and reuploading images, I managed to make the first attire work.

Had no chance with other two possible ones I had in mind to create because the images just would turn transparent no matter what. :(

So I gave her as a second a more simple attire she was wearing in Shine Wrestling a long time ago.

Allysin-Attires.png

Archived