Dumekas/Saturis Creations (Gisele Shaw Update!)

Saturi

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Joshistar said:

SO excited to download this! 

Tnx. :)

6 hours ago, The Walking Deadman said:

Yes. Her WWE attires were better anyway.

Ok! Will see what I can do. :)

Serena Deeb updated and released.

Hope you guys will enjoy her. :)

42 minutes ago, Saturi said:

Tnx. :)

Ok! Will see what I can do. :)

Serena Deeb updated and released.

Hope you guys will enjoy her. :)

Rosemary is another I'd like to see eventually, as well as Dashwood. Impact women don't get enough attention based on what I've seen on CC. It's a shame too, given Impact has a good women's roster.

6 hours ago, The Walking Deadman said:

Rosemary is another I'd like to see eventually, as well as Dashwood. Impact women don't get enough attention based on what I've seen on CC. It's a shame too, given Impact has a good women's roster.

There are the impact women I have on my long list of caws planned for this year:

Gisele Shaw

Tenille Dashwood 

Chelsea Green 

Deonna Purrazzo 

Jordynne Grace

Always checking though if someone created a good one on cc and if it is the case I  often drop them and focus on creating something the community doesn't have yet. :)

It's because  (as example) it doesn't make sense to create let's say a Deonna when there are like 30 Deonnas on CC and ignore Tenille when there is none there or only like 3 with preset faces that look nothing like her.

Not saying my caws are the best or anything but at least I'm trying to make them as accurate as possible unlike several caws on cc in which they come with basic attires and a preset face with a little make up on. 

7 hours ago, The Walking Deadman said:

The Modern Impact roster (which is a mix of alumni from WWE, ROH, TNA and NJPW) doesn't get as much attention as it used on the annual WWE2K games CC  (men and women) compared to TNA days  back when Styles and co were at the promotion.  I have never seen CAWs of  Raj Singh, Bhupinder Gujjar, Vincent Marseglia, Masha Slamovich or Gisele Shaw on CC in any year on PS.

12 hours ago, Taurus said:

The Modern Impact roster (which is a mix of alumni from WWE, ROH, TNA and NJPW) doesn't get as much attention as it used on the annual WWE2K games CC  (men and women) compared to TNA days  back when Styles and co were at the promotion.  I have never seen CAWs of  Raj Singh, Bhupinder Gujjar, Vincent Marseglia, Masha Slamovich or Gisele Shaw on CC in any year on PS.

To be fair, Masha and Gisele just joined Impact this year. As far as I can tell most of the women were present on CC through the years until WWE2K19.

Don't know about 2020 since I quit after the disastrous game and only returned now again. :)

"I'm not the lady to mess with!!!!" Preview of Victoria in her RR2021 Attire. Hope you guys like it so far. :)

Victoria Second Attire.

Victoria2nd-Attire.png

Still not happy with her and Nikkis faces so I'm still working on them.

The hair specifically is horrible this year as are the cheeck editing and the premade bodies.

Katie Lea Preview on the first post. Hope you'll like her. :)

On 3/12/2022 at 8:56 AM, Saturi said:

Hi Guys! :)

After a pause of two years I came back and I'm happy that we got a somewhat funktional editor again!

I created a list of women that I want to create but I won't post the list in this topic because I want to create them one after another instead of working on like 3-4 creations at the same time like in the past due to many requests.

So far I released two caws on CC and I'm thinking about releasing the GM one I created for MyGM mode aswell in case people want her (Vickie Guerrero).

All my released caws are coming with 2 attires, moveset, win animation, entrance.

Ivelisse (Hastags on CC: Ivelisse, Dumeka, AEW)

Ivelisse-Face.png

Cameron (Hastags on CC: Cameron, Dumeka, AEW)

Cameron-Face.png

Here is Vickie Guerrero (As GM) (Hashtags on CC: VickieGuerrero, AEW, Dumeka)

Vickie-Face.png

Zelina Vega (Hashtags on CC: ZelinaVega, Dumeka, WWE )

Zelina-Face.png

Wendy Choo (Hasthags on CC: WENDYCHOO, Dumeka, NXT) - Big TNX for the Face Texture goes to the Dagameplayer

Wendy-Face.png

Serena Deeb (Hashtags on CC: SERENADEEB, Dumeka, AEW)

Serena-Face.png

Victoria (Preview) Big Tnx for  the Face Texture goes to JadeRelyea94

Victoria-Face.png

Nikki Bella (Preview) Big Tnx for  the Face Texture goes to JadeRelyea94

Nikki-Face.png

Katie Lea (Preview Face & Attire)

Katie-Lea-Face.pngKatie-Lea-Attire.png

Love the Katie lea

Katie Lea Updated, Moveset, Entrance and Winning Animation finished and uploaded on CC.

I tried to color her hair for the second attire (the white parts) but it always looked messy so I left it out.

Hope you guys will still enjoy! :)

2 hours ago, WallyB430 said:

Can u make a April Hunter ? I have face texture for her.

Even I experienced her more as a Manager at the time in SHINE Wrestling, I always liked her. :)

Will give her a try for you.

Finally managed to make Victoria look pretty accurate. :)

You can see the final result on the first page.

Hope you guys like her. She is on CC now.

EDIT: I don't know why but it seems that the Name Victoria is blocked on CC so her Name was changed to ******** after the upload. :(

Archived